What kind of ASSHOLES are running (INCELSdotIS?)

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ive been trying to join this site for weeks...(INCELSdotIS) I mean.. Ive even tried making three DIFFERENT email accounts and usernames, and they NEVER approve membership so I can post on the boards! Who the hell is RUNNING that place? Bunch of jerks I think, rejecting accounts for no actual reason I can see, and not even GIVING a reason for rejection? :evil:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Re: What kind of ASSHOLES are running .is?

Lordgoro said:
Ive been trying to join this site for weeks....is I mean.. Ive even tried making three DIFFERENT email accounts and usernames, and they NEVER approve membership so I can post on the boards! Who the hell is RUNNING that place? Bunch of jerks I think, rejecting accounts for no actual reason I can see, and not even GIVING a reason for rejection? :evil:
Yeah isn't that the same site as me? They banned me instantly giving bogus reasoning why so I gave up. Oddly enough they actually responded when I emailed my dispute to them. They defended their delusions about me even more. No winning at the funny farm I guess. I just find it ironic being rejected by incels. Major suifuel.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
They REFUSE to give reasons... In fact they wont even email me to tell me im rejected... But if I go to the site, it just says my profile has been "rejected" ... I dont get it? Whats their criteria for members?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
They REFUSE to give reasons... In fact they wont even email me to tell me im rejected... But if I go to the site, it just says my profile has been "rejected" ... I dont get it? Whats their criteria for members?
Not really sure. My guess it is a garbage world and people are shit people. I'd need to know more details before I can give a clearer answer.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lordgoro said:
Ive been trying to join this site for weeks...(INCELSdotIS) I mean.. Ive even tried making three DIFFERENT email accounts and usernames, and they NEVER approve membership so I can post on the boards! Who the hell is RUNNING that place? Bunch of jerks I think, rejecting accounts for no actual reason I can see, and not even GIVING a reason for rejection? :evil:
They are SUPER strict over there about who they let in. I had to wait a day and have like a 15 minute interview with one of the mods there. I asked why and they said it's to keep their forum free of trolls and spammers. Makes sense, but it's kind of overkill how far they took it.