What is your FAVORITE thing about women

Undae

I was just curious to see what others views are on women and also saw the other thread with 'What is your LEAST favorite thing about women" and I wanted to know if some see some positives in them. I know its kinda a weird stance but it is interesting.

But here is my view of women: I feel that they are too interested in these Chads and Tyrones to full appreciate what we can do and would just like to be in a relationship to see how it would go. I understand that many of us have taken the black pill but I imagine that their are some things we all desire besides sex. Love is nice and kinda the key thing I want but I feel that sex would be e\almost equally as great.

cynicel

they smell nice, probably sounds werid but women have nice smelling perfumes and such, hardly any ever smell bad. and their legs, all i ever want in my life is to rest my head on some soft thighs

femail

BANNED
Random female here. I stumbled across this site because I feel like there is a lot of depressed people on this site, and I've gone through depression too so I wanted to give my perspective. I appreciate your guys efforts to find what you like about females. Honestly, plenty of girls, myself included, would like most to be understood and valued for who we are as persons. And so I think appreciating us is much more productive to getting us to gain interest in you over anything else.

Lovecraft

BANNED
That’s a hard question. There’s a lot I love about women. I believe it depends on the woman, on her style, her beliefs, her height, her hair, her intelligence. I truly love the confidence that radiates out of public speakers like Amal Kassir, or the strange sophistication of Lindsay Ellis and a personal friend of mine who shall not be named. There are kind women like Michelle Obama that I can’t help but adore and respect. Strangely Hillary makes her way into my list via ambition which then pulls me to the energetic, multitalented Christine, the ever so tomboyish ShyAnn, the style and talent of Szin and Grace, the obsurd and intriguing ways of Morgan... I guess it’s how different they are.

covfefe

BANNED
None about women in general. Individual women are good, yes. But as a collective, no. :(

albie

BANNED
All aspects of a woman are illusions. Their personalities are as fake as their make up. That is the best part of a woman.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
All aspects of a woman are illusions. Their personalities are as fake as their make up. That is the best part of a woman.
Yeah you are right.
cynicel said:
they smell nice, probably sounds werid but women have nice smelling perfumes and such, hardly any ever smell bad. and their legs, all i ever want in my life is to rest my head on some soft thighs
I know how you feel, my mind is not like that of a masculine man, when I see a hot woman I try to think like a masculine man and being a top and fuсking them normal, but instead I cannot help but gravitate to her vagina, getting on my knees and being in her sweet thighs and obediently licking her pusѕy, and I start to feel so thirsty all over

This is an illusion, because in real life pussies smell terrible and look like Arbies, so the only way I would actually enjoy it is if they really loved me, but it seems like modern women are incapable of love

TwinBlade626

BANNED
:) 3 things I love about wemon
Makeing them smile and laugh
Hearing the moan omg that drive me insane
Feeling there female energy that they can only give besides that
I hate everything about female everything.

ocelotpie

That they all die and no one is immortal. that their beauty which they are so proud off is fragile and less than skin deep.