What is going on with this girl?

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
So, as I said in previous posts, I met a super beustogubeautiful co-worker 2 weeks ago and we've gotten pretty close. I asked her for her Instagram and she gave it to me. This is the same chick who I talked about sex with (she also asked me if I "lost my V card"). The same chick who showed me rated r pictures of herself. The same girl who I shared a cup of soda with. She also offered me some of her Chapstick. Well anyway, at work, she is in a different stand nowadays so I don't usually see her unless she comes over and talks to me and my other coworker, or if I happen to see her when I'm clocking out at the end of the day. But, we get along really well. She got a boyfriend last weekend (or at least that's what she told me) and it kinda made me sad/mad. I STILL DONT KNOW IF SHE LIKES ME OR NOT. The other day she did like a picture of me on Instagram. Oh, and when I first added her on Instagram, she uploaded a shirtless picture of herself and when I saw her the following day, I complimented the picture and she replied, "you didn't even like it on Instagram!" As if she uploaded it specifically for me to see. The thing is...it's hard for me to believe that she would like me in any way. I look in the mirror and see myself as hideous. I'm ugly. My face is disgusting. I am weird looking and from different angles I look even worse!!!! So I find it hard to believe that this gorgeous girl who is a 10 would find me attractive.

What do you guys think? Do you think she likes me? Is she just trying to humiliate me? Is it pity? Does she secretly think I'm so ugly and that's why she's being this way -- to give me something because she knows I'm a virgin loser???

reg509

I think she wants the thrill of cheating on her boyfriend like most unfaithful skank femoids do, and she wants to use you because she knows you'll go along with it without tying to "expose" her promiscuous nature like a norman subchad moralfag possibly would. I say just keep riding it out and go along with her little game, the receiving end of an affair with Stacy is a pretty fuсking sweet deal. I think your anxiety about it all is coming from setting your expectations just a little too high. Not trying to be rude or insensitive, but you shouldn't expect her to fall madly in love with you and make all your fantasies come true. She's just a horny chick giving you a chance to ascend! Which is a closer chance than most of us have probably ever had. Good luck!

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Maybe she's trying to show her BF who wears the pants in their relationship by showing she can cuck him and get away with that, while he can't cheat on her, and you proved to be the most convenient decoration for that.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Your primary objective, should you choose to accept it, is somehow finding a way to get in an alone area with this girl, and see if you get laid.

albie

BANNED
She's just an unfeeling person who doesn't think she may be hurting you.