What if we orcrestrated a damsel and distress situation?

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I think your better off doing volunteer work at an elderly home, sure some old lady would want to open her legs for you.

ortharzeal

incels.net Grandmaster
baptist said:
Thanatos said:
So youre saying it wont work?
Yes. It's bluepilled cope that a foid wants a hero.

Every foid wants to be passed around from Chad to Chad. AWALT. Your plot isn't about it and therefore can't work if you approach it in terms of the blackpill.

Even if you are a bluepilled soy cuck, it still won't work because setting up something like that makes you a bad person and "whamyn are attracted to great personalities" (KEK).

Now if you're redpill (still bluepill) it could look legit, but still if you run hero game as a successful dating strategy you'll have to pull off something similar again and again so that the foid wouldn't lose interest leave you.

Your idea might work when foids have no right to make more than 1 permanent choice when looking for a partner since a "hero" and "life-saver" may (ot may not, if there are better options) look good enough. Still it's only as long as you execute everything properly and there are many things that can go not as expected in your plan.
modern foids know no gratitude, they would choose a thug chad that beats her daily, over a cuck
Ftfy. Doesn't look that surprising anymore, does it?

Everyone knows that dark triad personality traits are more than socially acceptable for Chad, so in your post you've basically stated that water is wet.

redpilleddeji

Incels.Net Junior
maybe they'll thank you

maybe they'll like you for a while even

but ultimately it'll just return to Chad, and you would have wasted your time money and life. And thats if the foid doesnt choose to lead you on and manipulate you for a few weeks/months

Augustan Isidor

18 Year Old Youngcel
baptist said:
Thanatos said:

Every foid wants to be passed around from Chad to Chad. AWALT. Your plot isn't about it and therefore can't work if you approach it in terms of the blackpill.

Even if you are a bluepilled soy cuck, it still won't work because setting up something like that makes you a bad person and "whamyn are attracted to great personalities" (KEK).

Now if you're redpill (still bluepill) it could look legit, but still if you run hero game as a successful dating strategy you'll have to pull off something similar again and again so that the foid wouldn't lose interest leave you.

Your idea might work when foids have no right to make more than 1 permanent choice when looking for a partner since a "hero" and "life-saver" may (ot may not, if there are better options) look good enough. Still it's only as long as you execute everything properly and there are many things that can go not as expected in your plan.
Hm yeah youre right. I guess saving a sex slave whos lost the will to live would be better. But thatd require alot of money.
White Knight fallacy, I never heard about stories where women date men who rescue them.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
You'll be wasting your time playing white knight

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Thanatos said:
baptist said:

GIGA Based

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Ok so you wear a mask and pay some homeless dudes an advanced payment to attempt to rаpe a foid, then when she is just about to give up hope. You swoop in, with a gun(lmao theyll kill your ass if you show up without one) and youll live happily ever after. Its full proof guys
what if the homeless dude is better looking than you or a low tier chad? what do you think toilet will do?

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
The
Thanatos said:
Ok so you wear a mask and pay some homeless dudes an advanced payment to attempt to rаpe a foid, then when she is just about to give up hope. You swoop in, with a gun(lmao theyll kill your ass if you show up without one) and youll live happily ever after. Its full proof guys
what if the homeless dude is better looking than you or a low tier chad? what do you think toilet will do?
Then she will give up hole to hobo chad and our boy here will be cucked

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
The
crippledman.287 said:
Thanatos said:
Then she will give up hole to hobo chad and our boy here will be cucked
Cucked again
1494899000285.gif

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
lordoftheincels said:
in superhero movies all the heros look like chads. The moral of the story is that women want chads.
100 percent true... UGLY heroes never get the girl... Watch Darkman!! Great early flick, ugly hero(and twisted as well)
Poor darkman.. he STARTED as a chad type, but it was a REAL chad that made him ugly... See the Dancing FREAK!!

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
in superhero movies all the heros look like chads. The moral of the story is that women want chads.
100 percent true... UGLY heroes never get the girl... Watch Darkman!! Great early flick, ugly hero(and twisted as well)
Poor darkman.. he STARTED as a chad type, but it was a REAL chad that made him ugly... See the Dancing FREAK!!
I wouldnt ever have to worry about being mogged if I was like the invisible man

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Lordgoro said:
Lordgoro said:
I wouldnt ever have to worry about being mogged if I was like the invisible man
Invisible is BETTER then ugly, haha