What have you experienced in the past?

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
I would like to know if you had any traumatic experiences during childhood/adolescence which left a permanent mark on you. (Physical or mental)

As for myself: I've been bullied, humiliated and physically beaten down throughout my teenage years and it has caused significant health problems for me.
The bullying started at middle school due to my "non-conventional" personality as I have always preferred subjects like politics, religion, history etc. and music like the Opera, Beethoven, Mozart from a small age. This did not sit well with my peers who rather concerned themselves with alcohol, sex, drugs and other things that are now considered part of the mainstream culture. They led a brutal psychological warfare campaign on me and succeeded at ruining my school achievements and giving me permanent health consequences. In the end I had to leave the public school system without any certificate due to the terror campaign against me got so severe that I could not stop crying for a day.

I suffer from the following diseases:

- Acquired Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroid Disorder (no family cases)
- Extreme blood pressure for which I have to take very strong meds in order to function at all (no family cases)
- Chronic physical pain which forces me to be like a cripple and take strong anti pain meds (no family cases)
- Various chronic skin diseases (no family cases)

I would like to know if any of you male "incels" have experienced similar scenarios that led to physical or mental problems which are now contributing to your lack of success with women or overall bad life situation.

Note: I am a man and do not identify with the term "incel" due to my practically non-existent sex drive and my perpetual vow to abstain from all sexual relations for religious reasons.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
chincel said:
I’ve experienced No bullying.My face is ugly. That’s all the story
Have women treated you in any bizarre, antisocial or eccentric way or is it the case that you were always rejected due to your looks?

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
Username6321 said:
chincel said:
Have women treated you in any bizarre, antisocial or eccentric way or is it the case that you were always rejected due to your looks?
I’m just invisible for them. They don’t treat me badly until i start asking them out

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
chincel said:
Username6321 said:
chincel said:
I’m just invisible for them. They don’t treat me badly until i start asking them out
I can empathize and relate to your social ostracism. People like us win the jackpot of bad luck, and then we get screwed over pretty badly in one way or the other.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
My parents divorce left deep scars. My family in general is toxic actually. The only one not toxic are my little cousins and my sister, and they are children.
Women deem me both "boring" and ugly (this one because I don't look like a stereotypical black man).

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I almost lost my life because of a date I went to. I met a girl online and we hit it off really good, then we went bowling and ate at a restaurant after that. I was so convinced she was into me, i felt like i finally found my one and only and i thought she felt the same until she invited me to come to her place. I was robbed on the first floor of her apartment building by a bunch of thugs, i got a deep cut on my head by being kicked in the head by a guy with sharp edged shoes and i bled so much that i almost lost consciousness. Ever since then, being around women has always given me a form of ptsd. I find it hard opening up to women now even though am interested in them.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
AfricanCel said:
I almost lost my life because of a date I went to. I met a girl online and we hit it off really good, then we went bowling and ate at a restaurant after that. I was so convinced she was into me, i felt like i finally found my one and only and i thought she felt the same until she invited me to come to her place. I was robbed on the first floor of her apartment building by a bunch of thugs, i got a deep cut on my head by being kicked in the head by a guy with sharp edged shoes and i bled so much that i almost lost consciousness. Ever since then, being around women has always given me a form of ptsd. I find it hard opening up to women now even though am interested in them.
This is horrible and should not happen to any man ever. I can comprehend your suspicion about women. I myself make a huge turn around any public school I see. They give off very bad vibes.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Username6321 said:
AfricanCel said:
This is horrible and should not happen to any man ever. I can comprehend your suspicion about women. I myself make a huge turn around any public school I see. They give off very bad vibes.
wow that must be tough for you, do you have a phobia against teenagers because of your past of being bullied?

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
AfricanCel said:
Username6321 said:
AfricanCel said:
wow that must be tough for you, do you have a phobia against teenagers because of your past of being bullied?
Not teenagers as I am able to differentiate between the place of the crime and the human individuals in teenager years.
I just really do not like seeing public school buildings at all. I would rather enter a haunted mansion than a public school if I was forced to choose.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Username6321 said:
I would like to know if you had any traumatic experiences during childhood/adolescence which left a permanent mark on you. (Physical or mental)

As for myself: I've been bullied, humiliated and physically beaten down throughout my teenage years and it has caused significant health problems for me.
The bullying started at middle school due to my "non-conventional" personality as I have always preferred subjects like politics, religion, history etc. and music like the Opera, Beethoven, Mozart from a small age. This did not sit well with my peers who rather concerned themselves with alcohol, sex, drugs and other things that are now considered part of the mainstream culture. They led a brutal psychological warfare campaign on me and succeeded at ruining my school achievements and giving me permanent health consequences. In the end I had to leave the public school system without any certificate due to the terror campaign against me got so severe that I could not stop crying for a day.

- Extreme blood pressure for which I have to take very strong meds in order to function at all (no family cases)
- Chronic physical pain which forces me to be like a cripple and take strong anti pain meds (no family cases)

I would like to know if any of you male "incels" have experienced similar scenarios that led to physical or mental problems which are now contributing to your lack of success with women or overall bad life situation.

Note: I am a man and do not identify with the term "incel" due to my practically non-existent sex drive and my perpetual vow to abstain from all sexual relations for religious reasons.

I got bullied A LOT in middle school and high school, Mostly because of my looks and social awkwardness.

That was rough but I powered though, I kept to myself in early adulthood and worked a meaningless job at night...I chose not to go to college because of the bullying I experienced in grade school. When I was 22 I was shot twice during an armed robbery while trying to leave my meaningless job, That left me in critical condition in the ICU for a week. Then several months of physical rehab once I was downgraded to stable and discharged. Around that time when I look back on it is when I started to seclude myself MUCH more and drink more (I started drinking occasionally around 15-16 for the anxiety I got around women). I also became much more paranoid and hypervigilant around this time. I unfortunately was not able to keep a job anymore by 25 anymore because of the worsening "symptoms" of PTSD. I'm almost 30 now and I still am unable to work. My parents pay for my small efficiency apartment in the middle of no where because they pity me.

I say "symptoms" because I don't believe I have PTSD, I think that's only what people get who have really been though some shit...Like war, I just think that experience just changed my personality and unfortunately made me much more socially awkward because of my lack of interaction with people. I think the diagnoses of "PTSD" is grossly misused nowadays, Especially with women who think they have PTSD because a man yelled at them or they got into a car accident.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
nobodyimportant89 said:
Username6321 said:

I got bullied A LOT in middle school and high school, Mostly because of my looks and social awkwardness.

That was rough but I powered though, I kept to myself in early adulthood and worked a meaningless job at night...I chose not to go to college because of the bullying I experienced in grade school. When I was 22 I was shot twice during an armed robbery while trying to leave my meaningless job, That left me in critical condition in the ICU for a week. Then several months of physical rehab once I was downgraded to stable and discharged. Around that time when I look back on it is when I started to seclude myself MUCH more and drink more (I started drinking occasionally around 15-16 for the anxiety I got around women). I also became much more paranoid and hypervigilant around this time. I unfortunately was not able to keep a job anymore by 25 anymore because of the worsening "symptoms" of PTSD. I'm almost 30 now and I still am unable to work. My parents pay for my small efficiency apartment in the middle of no where because they pity me.

I say "symptoms" because I don't believe I have PTSD, I think that's only what people get who have really been though some ѕhit...Like war, I just think that experience just changed my personality and unfortunately made me much more socially awkward because of my lack of interaction with people. I think the diagnoses of "PTSD" is grossly misused nowadays, Especially with women who think they have PTSD because a man yelled at them or they got into a car accident.
I see clear pattern on this forum and other pages. Almost everyone has a negative past with lasting effects on their mind or body. Meanwhile the lamestream media spreads their absurd propaganda and turns the victims into "toxic masculinity extremists"

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The agenda is engineered for people to get PTSD. They've replaced wholesome shows with toxic garbage on tv. More females with PTSD means more dysfunctional females of 4th wave feminism. Means less sex for males. Less sex for males means more incels and crime. More aggression means more crime, more crime means more PTSD. They created the crime, so they shame it and use it as an excuse to further criminalize masculine energies. The goal is to create a society of slaves, for example people addicted to their Iphones. They want us to live in a fear-based society.

love

Femoid
nobodyimportant89 said:
Username6321 said:

I say "symptoms" because I don't believe I have PTSD, I think that's only what people get who have really been though some ѕhit...Like war, I just think that experience just changed my personality and unfortunately made me much more socially awkward because of my lack of interaction with people. I think the diagnoses of "PTSD" is grossly misused nowadays, Especially with women who think they have PTSD because a man yelled at them or they got into a car accident.
PTSD is not just for war. It’s any traumatic experience. I have PTSD I’ve had it for about 6 years. I still have symptoms of it now. PTSD is not really misused and women don’t use it because a man yelled at them that’s silly. Car accidents can cause PTSD especially if there’s a death involved, it’s a near life death experience. We are using it more because it’s more understood on the affects of trauma has on a person

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
lordoftheincels said:
The agenda is engineered for people to get PTSD. They've replaced wholesome shows with toxic garbage on tv. More females with PTSD means more dysfunctional females of 4th wave feminism. Means less sex for males. Less sex for males means more incels and crime. More aggression means more crime, more crime means more PTSD. They created the crime, so they shame it and use it as an excuse to further criminalize masculine energies. The goal is to create a society of slaves, for example people addicted to their Iphones. They want us to live in a fear-based society.
Considering that I couldn't even go to school normally without some antisocial degenerate lurking around every corner I am in full agreement with your general sentiment of how this system creates dysfunctional individuals at a large scale deliberately.
In the old days, where manners and mutual respect still existed, such scum would be treated like the outcasts they are supposed to be. This society is sick and the civilizational decline is obvious in all areas of society. Even if I had not gotten this type of psychological terror campaign at school, I would have faced burn-out by age 40-45 thanks to the extremely stressful work environment nowadays.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
love said:
nobodyimportant89 said:
Username6321 said:

PTSD is not just for war. It’s any traumatic experience. I have PTSD I’ve had it for about 6 years. I still have symptoms of it now. PTSD is not really misused and women don’t use it because a man yelled at them that’s silly. Car accidents can cause PTSD especially if there’s a death involved, it’s a near life death experience. We are using it more because it’s more understood on the affects of trauma has on a person
I know I have no room to talk as far as living a very sheltered life, But you must live an incredibly sheltered life to think a car accident would cause REAL post traumatic stress disorder. Not made up special snowflake "pay attention to me and don't misgender me" PTSD. Death is a part of life, People die. MOST people have seen a dead person at some point in their life, Either grandma or passing a fatal crash on the highway. To compare someone serving 12-14 months getting shot at every day in a combat zone (and MIGHT get PTSD) to a single car accident is foolish and ignorant. It only serves as further proof our society is run by weak minded women .

love

Femoid
nobodyimportant89 said:
love said:
nobodyimportant89 said:

I know I have no room to talk as far as living a very sheltered life, But you must live an incredibly sheltered life to think a car accident would cause REAL post traumatic stress disorder. Not made up special snowflake "pay attention to me and don't misgender me" PTSD. Death is a part of life, People die. MOST people have seen a dead person at some point in their life, Either grandma or passing a fatal crash on the highway. To compare someone serving 12-14 months getting shot at every day in a combat zone (and MIGHT get PTSD) to a single car accident is foolish and ignorant. It only serves as further proof our society is run by weak minded women .
Actually my life has been pretty eventful. I work in psychiatry so I know that it can and does cause PTSD. Any near death or traumatic experience can cause PTSD it depends on the person. If a traumatic event doesn’t cause PTSD if someone is a carrier for schizophrenia it activates it. Trauma is an interesting thing it’s havoc on the body

jayde93

Femoid
My siblings and I were taken away from our biological parents as children less than 5 years old...before that happened we were living in government housing and my Mother was addicted to speed and couldn't break the habit of using. When she was coming down and going through withdrawals she would beat us with a belt. My father was an alcohol and would sometimes beat us but not as frequently as our Mother. We were also malnourished from lack of food and left in soiled diapers. I was assaulted quite badly one time and the impact on my head caused a seizure. The neighbours called the police as they saw the whole thing because my Mother decided to come outside high as a kite and beat us.

the ambulance arrived and I was rushed to hospital, I was okay I had very bad nappy rash apparently and swelling of the head but no severe brain damage as MRI was done, Child Protective Service placed us in multiple group homes for children until a permanent foster care placement was found. We got placed with two very loving parents who we have called Mum and Dad since the beginning they raised us.

I tried to recoil with my biological parents a couple of years ago after 20 years of not seeing them. they are not together anymore my biological Mother has been in and out of the psych ward and spent a few years in Jail my bio dad has also spent a few years in Jail neither of them work dole bludgers always. I've finally come to terms with the fact they are pieces of sh*t and don't deserve my love or forgiveness Afterall what kind of monsters abuse children? I hope one day I can fill this hole of betrayal and trauma with love and happiness. my foster parents have tried so hard to erase the damage that was done but you can't fix damaged goods it changes you and all you care about is punishing those who are evil.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
PTSD involves the feeling of having no power. So someone in a car wreck can get PTSD. Soldiers are usually not drafted and consent to going to war. But it can turn into buyers remorse, buyers remorse is a feeling of lack of control, which can turn into PTSD. Imagine there is a soldier who signs up for glory, gets a ton of kills, and goes home has no problem about it, no PTSD. But then starts reading books about how war is evil and soldiers are brainwashed victims of propoganda. Then all of a sudden, feeling PTSD. It is like this feeling you were "conned" or are a victim and denied the power to escape your fate. The crux of PTSD is that you are an innocent victim, denied the power to defend yourself from evil.

I dont know how to cure jayde's PTSD yet. But I am hoping one day science will find a cure. Tbh I think jayde should be allowed to beat her parents and maybe have an emotional cartharsis, but stupid laws prevent healthy forms of revenge.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
lordoftheincels said:
PTSD involves the feeling of having no power. So someone in a car wreck can get PTSD. Soldiers are usually not drafted and consent to going to war. But it can turn into buyers remorse, buyers remorse is a feeling of lack of control, which can turn into PTSD. Imagine there is a soldier who signs up for glory, gets a ton of kills, and goes home has no problem about it, no PTSD. But then starts reading books about how war is evil and soldiers are brainwashed victims of propoganda. Then all of a sudden, feeling PTSD. It is like this feeling you were "conned" or are a victim and denied the power to escape your fate. The crux of PTSD is that you are an innocent victim, denied the power to defend yourself from evil.

I dont know how to cure jayde's PTSD yet. But I am hoping one day science will find a cure. Tbh I think jayde should be allowed to beat her parents and maybe have an emotional cartharsis, but stupid laws prevent healthy forms of revenge.
PTSD, Depression, Schizophrenia etc. could all be cured if the political will existed for it. Mental healthcare is extremely underfunded and low quality.