What have I done? I can’t believe I did this

Retrogamecel

Incels.Net Novice
I created a fake Instagram with a chad as a pfp So that I could get my follow request for my crush accepted I. I then used my pc to make a compilation of her saying seductive ѕhit on her instavideos. I fucked my pusѕy pillow which had a picture of her on it while listening to the compilation of her voice. I then kissed the part of pillow with the picture before nuttting Uncontrollabilit. I wish I could destroy my sex drive because, my enternal loneliness in conjunction with a raging unsatisfied sex drive is driving me insane. After this experience i felt sad about having to resort to this while my chad brother (looks way different from me) gets to speak to girls on a daily bases. Ive never had a relationshup with a female. im looking into replacing my old video games because I can’t continue unhealthy copes. romantic love is evil as it drives people to insanity

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Nice idea chadfishing for the voices, that must really help.
Back when I still had a horrific desire for intimacy ASMR girlfriend videos helped a lot.
Is it incredibly sad? Yes
Did I have any other choice given my circumstances? No

Thank God I don't have any more cravings like that because it was stuff like that which crippled me

Chad Only

Incels.Net Junior
Nice idea chadfishing for the voices, that must really help.
Back when I still had a horrific desire for intimacy ASMR girlfriend videos helped a lot.
Is it incredibly sad? Yes
Did I have any other choice given my circumstances? No

Thank God I don't have any more cravings like that because it was stuff like that which crippled me
I'm addicted to ASMR and I hate it because they're thots making money out of desperate incels like us

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
Do what you must, I suppose. But is it really worth it? Yes, it chadfishes the foids, but you still think that you need those foids to live. You don't! Foids are meant to serve you, and while it can be difficult without the slaves, you MUST go on.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
Don't feel sorry. If she just likes chad even tho you are the one who talks, she is dumb. She probably still watching Office and Big Bang. The thing you done may seem as degenerate and unhealthy, which is, but this is not you fault. The unfair hierarchy caused this.