What happens when incels get laid?

duke420

Incels.Net Junior
Hey, so this is a question for any former incel out there who finally did get laid by some miracle. What happens then? Did you become a Chad? Did you change for the better? For the worse? How did you get to that point, and have you gotten laid since you lost that virginity? Sometimes advice doesn't work, but learning from other peoples experience does.

TLDR; if you're a former incel, help out incels by sharing your story so people can learn from experience.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
He finds out he has never been one in the first place and just wasted time.

There's of course muh plastic surgery cope, but I'm not sure it's a cureall.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
duke420 said:
Hey, so this is a question for any former incel out there who finally did get laid by some miracle. What happens then? Did you become a Chad? Did you change for the better? For the worse? How did you get to that point, and have you gotten laid since you lost that virginity? Sometimes advice doesn't work, but learning from other peoples experience does.

TLDR; if you're a former incel, help out incels by sharing your story so people can learn from experience.
"Ascension" happens as it is called
I think he would be really happy :)

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
>be incel
>find ugly-ish girl
>she finds you somewhat attractive
>you """""ascend"""""
>you two are shopping at store
>you run off to bathroom
>you come back and see her talking to chadlite
>she tells you he's just a friend (teehee)
>you're at work late one day and come home to find her in bed with chadlite
>you've been cucked
>feelsbadman.jpg

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
>be incel
>find ugly-ish girl
>she finds you somewhat attractive
>you """""ascend"""""
>you two are shopping at store
>you run off to bathroom
>you come back and see her talking to chadlite
>she tells you he's just a friend (teehee)
>you're at work late one day and come home to find her in bed with chadlite
>you've been cucked
>feelsbadman.jpg
It's her bodily autonomy. Yass kween slay.

Also yes, this is probably what ascension looks like IRL.

Cunckalunck

Incels.Net Junior
I created an account for this very post. I've wanted to dive into this sub for a while now but never really had any perspective to give until I recently lost my virginity to a woman I've loved for 3 years. I had to watch her get slapped around by guys that treat her like shit for three years until she finally realized that she deserves better. And I do have sympathy for your situation I really do, and if there is any advice I can give you its that for the love of god have patience. There were several times I wanted to tell her to stop getting the shit beat out of her and just love me but even back then I knew that would only make her turn away. I hope to god every one on this forum finds some kind of sanctuary or peace in my story. God speed.

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
I am an incel that got laid. Married even..twice!

To answer your question,

You may not TECHNICALLY be an incel anymore, but you still are.

- Women still show no sign of interest in you, not that you care...but you notice.
- Your wife still brings up little barbs indicating that she had to settle for you...and is thinking that is a bad idea.
- Your career successes don't seem to bring praise from her, though her friends (tbf) LESSER career successes bring admiration from her. She tends to belittle you in public or with friends. not BADLY but you notice.
- You never feel safe or secure in your marriage or relationship.
- and, for good reason, as you find out she is cheating on you.
- When your marriage ends and, after you recover, you try dating and nothing has changed. You go 10 years without even feeling the TOUCH of another, except your daughter (not THAT get your minds out of the sewer you perves! ;) ).
- You always suspect your daughter is not yours. (though I sneakily tested and SURPRISE, she is). You get the feeling that was a mistake on my ex-wifes part and she tried for it not to be so.
- When (if) you do find another, she will have kids (kid in my place) but she makes clear she wants no other...only after you get married.
- My second wife is a wonderful human being (my first a piece of shit). I loved her and miss her (she died - I am an old geezer). However, you know...KNOW...that if she didn't have kids OR wanted more, she probably wouldn't have chosen you. You are good enough to support her kid(s) but not have any.

So, even if you do 'break' the cycle, you are still an incel in all shapes and forms, just not technically anymore.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Oldgeezer said:
I am an incel that got laid. Married even..twice!

To answer your question,

You may not TECHNICALLY be an incel anymore, but you still are.

- Women still show no sign of interest in you, not that you care...but you notice.
- Your wife still brings up little barbs indicating that she had to settle for you...and is thinking that is a bad idea.
- Your career successes don't seem to bring praise from her, though her friends (tbf) LESSER career successes bring admiration from her. She tends to belittle you in public or with friends. not BADLY but you notice.
- You never feel safe or secure in your marriage or relationship.
- and, for good reason, as you find out she is cheating on you.
- When your marriage ends and, after you recover, you try dating and nothing has changed. You go 10 years without even feeling the TOUCH of another, except your daughter (not THAT get your minds out of the sewer you perves! ;) ).
- You always suspect your daughter is not yours. (though I sneakily tested and SURPRISE, she is). You get the feeling that was a mistake on my ex-wifes part and she tried for it not to be so.
- When (if) you do find another, she will have kids (kid in my place) but she makes clear she wants no other...only after you get married.
- My second wife is a wonderful human being (my first a piece of ѕhit). I loved her and miss her (she died - I am an old geezer). However, you know...KNOW...that if she didn't have kids OR wanted more, she probably wouldn't have chosen you. You are good enough to support her kid(s) but not have any.

So, even if you do 'break' the cycle, you are still an incel in all shapes and forms, just not technically anymore.
>incel
>got laid and married
Pick one.

Undeadcell

Incels.Net Junior
duke420 said:

To be honest it hasnt changed anything... its actually worse becausee now u can see how the blackpill works, I mean how it really works and not only in theory... getting laid somehow isnt the goal. It will give u some confidence but what you really want wont happen.