what gives you hope?

albie

Incels.Net Regular
I believe in spiritual things(stop throwing things at me!) and I like the works of David Wilcock. He says there is going to be 'an ascension event' soon. Aliens landing. Etc. Maybe they will have the tech to give us better bodies.

It's better than nothing.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Hope that people achieve a higher level of loving where they do not just concentrate on looks alone.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
I believe in spiritual things(stop throwing things at me!) and I like the works of David Wilcock. He says there is going to be 'an ascension event' soon. Aliens landing. Etc. Maybe they will have the tech to give us better bodies.

It's better than nothing.
This David guy sounds like a troll. But yes it would be nice if aliens gave me the power to change my own body.

Because I don't think people will suddenly change and become good people. If people are Scrooge's they won't change unless they have some kind of massive intervention.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Maybe they will be affected by the drugs energy from heaven. :) Free dope beamed from another dimension. That's all that love is after all, a drug.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
Maybe they will be affected by the drugs energy from heaven. :) Free dope beamed from another dimension. That's all that love is after all, a drug.
Drugs are needed to maintain optimal functioning of the organism, chemicals in the mind to regulate the health of the system. People with low levels of love develop high levels of cortisol, there is always a balance