What foid is ur type my brocels!

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
This is an older woman I had a crush on at work.
View attachment 29234
Milf status and yellow fever
[/QUOTE]
She is a hardcore feminiѕt. The only reason I got into this Men's stuff is because I wanted to deprogram her. You research anti-feminism, you eventually find your way to MRAs and so forth. I wished her a Happy New Year a few days ago on FB and she went on a rant about how evil I was. She works in a remote area of BC and I think she must have been lonely because she started chatting me up again the next morning as if she hadn't said anything the night before.
[/QUOTE]
Female.

Lonely,

Pick one.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
Anakin66 said:
unique_freak said:
I am mostly into white girls.

The two hottest celibrities in my opinion are Ashley Judd and Rene Zellweger before she got plastic surgery.
Zendaya and natalie portman for me
Before Rene Zellweger got plastic surgery, i wanted to put my nose about half an inch from her anus and have Rene fart in my face. It would smell delicious!
Letmego, you inserted the puke icon in response to my post. Look at a picture of Rene Zellweger in the movie Chicago. Nothing gross comes out of her body! (Not back then in the year 2002 anyway)

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
unique_freak said:
Anakin66 said:
Before Rene Zellweger got plastic surgery, i wanted to put my nose about half an inch from her anus and have Rene fart in my face. It would smell delicious!
Letmego, you inserted the puke icon in response to my post. Look at a picture of Rene Zellweger in the movie Chicago. Nothing gross comes out of her body! (Not back then in the year 2002 anyway)
She's definitely not ugly but would u srsly let some woman do that to u ?? She's not a world wide beauty and even if she is, stop being a simp.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
unique_freak said:
View attachment 29252
She's definitely not ugly but would u srsly let some woman do that to u ?? She's not a world wide beauty and even if she is, stop being a simp.
I would want Rene Zellweger to do it to me. It would smell heavenly.
I would want Ashley Judd to do it too

What is a simp?

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
unique_freak said:
View attachment 29252

What is a simp?
u, my friend, are a simp

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
Letmego said:
View attachment 29252

What is a simp?
u, my friend, are a simp
But what does simp mean?

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
unique_freak said:

What is a simp?
u, my friend, are a simp
But what does simp mean?
a word that everyone overuses w/out the correct definition. it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over. They're usually just virgins that will accept coochie from anyone regardless of who they are. respec wamansimpery.
A: "dude, Vanessa keeps saying no when I ask her out. Shes all "stop asking me out, I barely know you and this has become more of an obsession than a friendship"... Isn't she so smart? "
B: "shut the fuck up simp"

by yovishi April 09, 2020

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
Letmego said:
u, my friend, are a simp
But what does simp mean?
a word that everyone overuses w/out the correct definition. it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over. They're usually just virgins that will accept coochie from anyone regardless of who they are. respec wamansimpery.
A: "dude, Vanessa keeps saying no when I ask her out. Shes all "stop asking me out, I barely know you and this has become more of an obsession than a friendship"... Isn't she so smart? "

Ok If simp means a guy who desperately wants a girlfriend, I am a simp. Why would I want Renee Zellweger to fart in my face? The photograph below is the answer to that question.

Renée-Zellweger-Feet-1301119.jpg

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
unique_freak said:
Anakin66 said:
renee zellwegger is good. But they’re far more attractive celebrities

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Letmego said:
unique_freak said:
But what does simp mean?

Ok If simp means a guy who desperately wants a girlfriend, I am a simp. Why would I want Renee Zellweger to fart in my face? The photograph below is the answer to that question.

View attachment 29253
fuckin simp and very gross

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
Letmego said:

View attachment 29253
fuckin simp and very gross
Not to me

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
unique_freak said:
renee zellwegger is good. But they’re far more attractive celebrities
Like who?

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
unique_freak said:
Letmego said:
View attachment 29252

What is a simp?
u, my friend, are a simp
I'm not agreeing I think your a simp but the wording on this was funny as hell.

UglyequalsDeath

Incels.Net Regular
In my eyes the perfect foid is dead. Just imagine a dead women rotting like an incel. Perfect.

In terms of sex i am into thick/chubby/curvy seasian/indian/gypsie girls with big tits brown skin and hairy c*nts.