What foid is ur type my brocels!

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
I wish I had pictures of the girls I liked in my 20's. Nothing compared to early 90s girls.

View attachment 29233
Now, I'm a sucker for Filipinas.

This is an older woman I had a crush on at work.
View attachment 29234
Nice! The one in the NY hat and the one on the bottom right are very good looking.
The top 3 are Filipina Movie Stars: Julia Barretto, Liza Soberano and Kathryn Bernardo. The 3 below them are from a family I adopted in Mindanao. The one on the left and the middle one are sisters, the one on the right is a cousin. I went on a date with the one in the middle. She was quiet and chaperoned. Nothing happened. I want to do the sister switch next visit. The younger sister is better looking and more fun. I've never met the cousin even though I was invited to the wedding.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
This is an older woman I had a crush on at work.
View attachment 29234
[/QUOTE]
Milf status and yellow fever
[/QUOTE]
She is a hardcore feminiѕt. The only reason I got into this Men's stuff is because I wanted to deprogram her. You research anti-feminism, you eventually find your way to MRAs and so forth. I wished her a Happy New Year a few days ago on FB and she went on a rant about how evil I was. She works in a remote area of BC and I think she must have been lonely because she started chatting me up again the next morning as if she hadn't said anything the night before.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
I am mostly into white girls.

The two hottest celibrities in my opinion are Ashley Judd and Rene Zellweger before she got plastic surgery.
Zendaya and natalie portman for me
Before Rene Zellweger got plastic surgery, i wanted to put my nose about half an inch from her anus and have Rene fart in my face. It would smell delicious!

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
I want one that isn't fat and approximately close to me politically

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
unique_freak said:
I am mostly into white girls.

The two hottest celibrities in my opinion are Ashley Judd and Rene Zellweger before she got plastic surgery.
Zendaya and natalie portman for me
Before Rene Zellweger got plastic surgery, i wanted to put my nose about half an inch from her anus and have Rene fart in my face. It would smell delicious!
Oof