What foid is ur type my brocels!

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
For me its white latinas. Im a white latino myself and these types of foids occupy my deepest darkest fantasies. Ive done deplorable things in my head to the foid pictured below. 29195

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Asians. Ever since I was in the 3rd grade and fell in love with a little 2nd grade Vietnamese girl. My tastes are extremely refined though. I won't be attracted to just any Asian girl like a lot of other dudes with "yellow fever". They gotta be hot. Lucy Loo is about as ugly as they come if you ask me.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
I used to like japanese and blonde foids but not anymore. It's not like I'll ever have a chance with them anyway.

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
Eastern Slav Stacies. Optimally grey-eyed and brown-haired. Ethnicities other than mine don't really do it for me.

Снимок.JPGСнимок 7.JPGСнимок 4.JPG 29212

In terms of style there is no middle ground for me. It is either trashy alt girls with dyed hair, piercings and slutty make up (optimally with split hair, septum and smokey eyes. Just make an ahegao babe, and I am complete)...

Снимок 2.JPG 29211

...Or classy look with closed and/or formal (business) clothing and short/smooth hair cut.

Снимок 5.JPG 29213

In terms of a character, well... devotion.

1609744191418.jpg1592774090495.png

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Asians. Ever since I was in the 3rd grade and fell in love with a little 2nd grade Vietnamese girl. My tastes are extremely refined though. I won't be s attracted to just any Asian girl like a lot of other dudes with "yellow fever". They gotta be hot. Lucy Loo is about as ugly as they come if you ask me.
Asians are great although hard to cone by in america. At least where i live

wesley963

Disce natare
Girls with glasses, because they're the only ones who have ever felt in-reach for me. Only girl that ever agreed to go out with me (like 5 years ago) had glasses. She was pansexual so that explains how I got a date in the first place.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Eastern Slav Stacies. Optimally grey-eyed and brown-haired. Ethnicities other than mine don't really do it for me.

View attachment 29208View attachment 29207View attachment 29204 View attachment 29212

In terms of style there is no middle ground for me. It is either trashy alt girls with dyed hair, piercings and slutty make up (optimally with split hair, septum and smokey eyes. Just make an ahegao babe, and I am complete)...

View attachment 29202 View attachment 29211

...Or classy look with closed and/or formal (business) clothing and short/smooth hair cut.

View attachment 29205 View attachment 29213

In terms of a character, well... devotion.

View attachment 29209View attachment 29210
Very hot indeed. However all i care about is if the foid in question is attractive. Regardless of raсe or ethnicity.

wesley963

Disce natare
All these stupid fuсking names man. Pansexual? Do u wanna fuck frying pans?!
Facts lol I used to make memes about fuсking pancakes & ѕhit before and after I dated her. Those are the people that say they don't care for sex as much as personality, and so they'll date either gender. Most of them are trannies though but the one I dated wasn't. Cis ones (girls) probably make up 0.000001% of the population.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
Looks-wise? I'd say light-skinned latinas and blonde white girls. A classic feminine look with no tattoos, piercings, or dyed hair unless it's a natural color.

Her IQ should be on par with mine or she should be at least willing and able to learn if she's an idiot. I like expressive body language and an outgoing, excitable personality.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Big asian and albino fetish but aside from that i find these girls very attractive. 3rd girl i find the prettiest tho. So natural girls i guess?
29229 292302923129232

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
I like girls who aren’t overweight, practice good hygiene, don’t have tattoos or weird piercings, and who aren’t more than 5 years older than me. I’d probably smash 95% of foids who fit those categories, might be willing to branch out too if I get along with the girl, I’m not that picky

Last edited: