What exactly is the problem?

TheNorthGrove

Incels.Net Novice
This is for my own clarification more than anything. I’m not here to disturb anyone’s safe space and I don’t necessarily want to argue and point at people saying “no, you’re wrong, so my point of view is right.” But there’s something I must not be understanding and I don’t want to keep posting on individual topics. I’d rather read it all right here and gain some sort of basic understanding as a starting point.
What exactly needs to change? I don’t wanna hear about looks because we’ve been there and done that with that argument. You all have said it’s a big part but not the determining factor. You all don’t wanna hear about how much personality matters. It’s become a “meme” for you all at this point and I’m tired of beating a dead horse. It’s has been clearly stated numerous times that the hatred of women is NOT the main focus of your community. Some of you do, some don’t. In other words, you’re not all like that. And while I don’t agree with your generalizations for some women’s behavior, I have just agreed that some women can be horrible. That being said, some people in general are just horrible, it’s not only women. It’s been stated that women and homosexuals cannot be incels, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and makes it seem as if you all want to label solely yourselves as incels. It’s as if you all believe you AND ONLY YOU are unable to have relationships, like some external force is cursing you. I don’t believe that and from what I’ve seen, you all are too intelligent to honestly believe that either. It seems as if any and all advice comes back to the conclusion that there is nothing good that can happen to any of you and that the world is simply fucked. I can’t honestly say that there has been any advice that hasn’t ended in a pessimistic response.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
The problem is your conviction that all stories must have a happy end.

Nothing has to change, because it's already over and incels can't win no matter what.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Only female lesbians can be incels, and even that is an iffy statement. It's blasphemy to deny the supernatural btw. There could very well be a curse, who are you to say?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Women absolutely can never be incels because they are the gatekeepers to relationships, they do the rejecting, accepting , and ghosting. How doesn't this make sense? As for homosexuals, i don't know much about them so i can't make an argument on that. I personally find women to be extremely narcissistic because they like leading guys on, so the guy thinks he has a chance, when in reality, she's only using him for her mental health and ego. Another example is dates where she eats every single thing in the menu and refuses to give you a hug or a kiss after the date. This should be considered a robbery punishable by time in jail. I personally don't like using people, and what i hate the most is people that exploit innocent and clueless people. As for what needs to change, I've yet to meet a girl that hasn't ghosted me after I approach her, or after she approaches me. I want a relationship, but I don't get far at all. I've tried many times to analyze whether I said something wrong or whether my breath smells, and there is literarily nothing i can think of, but i notice something in common with all these girls, their eyes tend to circle around my face a lot.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
AfricanCel said:
Women absolutely can never be incels because they are the gatekeepers to relationships, they do the rejecting, accepting , and ghosting. How doesn't this make sense? As for homosexuals, i don't know much about them so i can't make an argument on that. I personally find women to be extremely narcissistic because they like leading guys on, so the guy thinks he has a chance, when in reality, she's only using him for her mental health and ego. Another example is dates where she eats every single thing in the menu and refuses to give you a hug or a kiss after the date. This should be considered a robbery punishable by time in jail. I personally don't like using people, and what i hate the most is people that exploit innocent and clueless people. As for what needs to change, I've yet to meet a girl that hasn't ghosted me after I approach her, or after she approaches me. I want a relationship, but I don't get far at all. I've tried many times to analyze whether I said something wrong or whether my breath smells, and there is literarily nothing i can think of, but i notice something in common with all these girls, their eyes tend to circle around my face a lot.
Agreed 100 percent about your earliest points.. Women ARE the gatekeepers, literally... They almost ALWAYS let Chad Thundercock in, Rarely lets the "normals" in, if ever, and LOCKS and bars the gates for us INCELS

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
AfricanCel said:
Agreed 100 percent about your earliest points.. Women ARE the gatekeepers, literally... They almost ALWAYS let Chad Thundercock in, Rarely lets the "normals" in, if ever, and LOCKS and bars the gates for us INCELS
I’m starting to believe some of you self sabotage yourselves.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
Lordgoro said:
AfricanCel said:
I’m starting to believe some of you self sabotage yourselves.
Or, are sabotaged by outside forces.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
Don't worry. When eventually a woman doesn't ghost you, and you eventually snap and cuss her out after being victimized by her crazy-making behavoir, she will then assign blame as if all the other women in the past who ghosted you, are somehow your fault, even though you were nothing but nice to those women in the past, and they ghosted you long before they could have ever driven you crazy with their drama in the first place.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
Don't worry. When eventually a woman doesn't ghost you, and you eventually snap and cuss her out after being victimized by her crazy-making behavoir, she will then assign blame as if all the other women in the past who ghosted you, are somehow your fault, even though you were nothing but nice to those women in the past, and they ghosted you long before they could have ever driven you crazy with their drama in the first place.
That’s not what I said. You snapped at me. Then told me I was the bully. Go read your messages over and think about how you treated me.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
That’s not what I said. You snapped at me. Then told me I was the bully. Go read your messages over and think about how you treated me.
I snapped because you pushed me to the edge. And there is a such thing as passive aggressive bullies. I read our messages over and over and over again 10 times.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
I snapped because you pushed me to the edge. And there is a such thing as passive aggressive bullies. I read our messages over and over and over again 10 times.
I was never being a bully. I had no intentions of any harm. All I did was clarify and make a suggestion to apologise to fix the situation so we could resolve it and move on. I was honest and let you know how I felt. I felt like you were being mean to me that’s not a crime. Then you started victim blaming me telling me I’m hormonal and don’t know what pain is. You don’t get to tell me how I should feel. If I’m hurt I’m hurt you can’t tell me not to because it’s my own fault. You didn’t want to all you wanted to do was make accusations about how I scripted and planned whatever thing. Which I didn’t plan anything. It could have gone much better than it did.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
I was never being a bully. I had no intentions of any harm. All I did was clarify and make a suggestion to apologise to fix the situation so we could resolve it and move on. I was honest and let you know how I felt. I felt like you were being mean to me that’s not a crime. Then you started victim blaming me telling me I’m hormonal and don’t know what pain is. You don’t get to tell me how I should feel. If I’m hurt I’m hurt you can’t tell me not to because it’s my own fault. You didn’t want to all you wanted to do was make accusations about how I scripted and planned whatever thing. Which I didn’t plan anything. It could have gone much better than it did.
You were the one being toxic through and through. I didn't turn toxic and name calling you till you started telling me I deserved to be incel and ghosted.

TheNorthGrove

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
The problem is your conviction that all stories must have a happy end.

Nothing has to change, because it's already over and incels can't win no matter what.
That’s the exact cut and dry, negative response I’m talking about. What exactly is stopping you from being happy?

TheNorthGrove

Incels.Net Novice
AfricanCel said:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but women do not have the final say in these situations. Men reject, accept and ghost too. What exactly is stopping a man from rejecting a woman? I’ve seen it happen often enough. What I don’t understand is why you all believe you have been selectively singled out to have had troubles with relationships with the opposite sex.
I’m not going to even get into the argument about expecting sex or some kind of reward after a date.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I’m not going to even get into the argument about expecting sex or some kind of reward after a date.
[/quote]

So, it's cool for her to eat like a horse and fart like hell after eating $90 worth of food, but it's not ok for me to get a hug or a kiss at the end of the date huh?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Actually thats a BIG thing in Portland oregon... Mainly with the YOUNG millennial yuppiesh types... The hipsters and students who ONLY use apples or macs, and sit in starbucks ALL day long... they have the whole "passive agressiveness" almost down to a SCIENCE!!! They are good at it trust me... But its always these types

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
You were the one being toxic through and through. I didn't turn toxic and name calling you till you started telling me I deserved to be incel and ghosted.
I never said “you deserve to be incel or ghosted” I don’t think anyone deserves it. Much of this argument was created by you making things up and negative paranoid thinking. I said “I can see why your ghosted because I feel like doing it. I didn’t say anything about being incel. You being incel had nothing to do with it and had no factor. And no you started being toxic earlier telling me I’m hormonal and don’t know what pain is and making fun of me for not sending you a fucking picture properly when I said before hand I didn’t know how to do it. Maybe you could have been a little bit more understanding that I didn’t know how to do it and given instructions on how or something rather than tell me I’m stupid and have 50 IQ or whatever it was it said. I’m done arguing with you about this. I know I did nothing wrong. You were ungrateful and uninterested anyhow so who cares. I’m not going to beg you to be interested I can find someone who is.

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Actually thats a BIG thing in Portland oregon... Mainly with the YOUNG millennial yuppiesh types... The hipsters and students who ONLY use apples or macs, and sit in starbucks ALL day long... they have the whole "passive agressiveness" almost down to a SCIENCE!!! They are good at it trust me... But its always these types
Unfortunately I don’t get the opportunity to sit in Starbucks all day because I work 5 jobs. I also don’t really like Starbucks I prefer Tim Horton’s.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but women do not have the final say in these situations. Men reject, accept and ghost too. What exactly is stopping a man from rejecting a woman? I’ve seen it happen often enough. What I don’t understand is why you all believe you have been selectively singled out to have had troubles with relationships with the opposite sex.
[/quote]

Chads can reject women because they have too many women around them, not incels. It's called natural selection. Women go after specific traits in guys like, money, fame, status and good looks. If you don't meet at least one of these, you don't get a chance with any woman, which leads to you being rejected by women and your generation being extinct.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
So, it's cool for her to eat like a horse and fart like hell after eating $90 worth of food, but it's not ok for me to get a hug or a kiss at the end of the date huh?
[/quote]

Money has no say in the quality of the date. Some of my best dates were going for a walk on the lake and getting $5 ice cream. Also picking up a $10 pizza and watching Netflix is one of favourites.

$90 is also expensive for 2 people for dinner? Idk what currency your using but $90 is like birthday, anniversary, valentines or some big celebration dinner. Regular dinner out is usually $30 taxes included $50 at most if there’s alcoholic drinks but I don’t drink sometimes the other person will drink.