what exactly is an incel and when does it end?

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
Forgive my ignorance I am female but I'm trying to learn.

What is the difference between an incel and a virgin? Is there a difference? What exactly is an incel? Other than the involuntary celibate part. If you date are you an incel still? What are the goals of an incel? If I offer myself to an "incel" and they refuse, what does that mean? Are they still considered an incel at that point? Because in my mind that would not be involuntary anymore, that would be by choice right?. Can you be involuntary and refuse an offer for sex? Is that allowed? What does being a voluntary celibate mean with this community?

What are the sex, girl, dating, and choice rules that determine involuntary and voluntary.

I'm trying to understand this community.

Thank you. I look forward to your answers! :)
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Incel and virgin is about the same.

Most incels are not volcel but some of the younger ones may be volcel, due to victims of blue pill shaming them for having a penis.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Also, if what you mean by "offer" is some double entente about that last topic you made, I'll have you know that most of the people here don't trust women. You offering them sex means nothing because females are notorious for being fickle and making empty promises. If you made a post offering me a million dollars there's no reason I'd take it seriously. If an incel doesn't take you seriously it doesn't make them asexual, it just means they don't believe you are being serious.
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Incel and virgin is about the same.

Most incels are not volcel but some of the younger ones may be volcel, due to victims of blue pill shaming them for having a penis.
Can you further explain what they means? "blue pill shaming them for having a penis" Why are men shamed for having a penis?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Purplelove said:
lordoftheincels said:
Incel and virgin is about the same.

Most incels are not volcel but some of the younger ones may be volcel, due to victims of blue pill shaming them for having a penis.
Can you further explain what they means? "blue pill shaming them for having a penis" Why are men shamed for having a penis?
Its a metaphor I use. Refers to how society shames males for having lustful thoughts towards women, mainly in america and feminiѕt countries. Also refers to how society makes it illegal to be male, for instance if you stand up to bullies you get expelled.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
Yeah its funny how females get a free ticket to be racist but if a man makes a racist joke he loses his job. Muh equality.
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Also, if what you mean by "offer" is some double entente about that last topic you made, I'll have you know that most of the people here don't trust women. You offering them sex means nothing because females are notorious for being fickle and making empty promises. If you made a post offering me a million dollars there's no reason I'd take it seriously. If an incel doesn't take you seriously it doesn't make them asexual, it just means they don't believe you are being serious.
Yes actually it is about my last topic. I'm trying to comprehend it because it makes no sense to me. Thats kind of catch 22 there, having no trust and nothing else. If theres no trust then there will never be a relationship or sex or nothing because you would never take the chance due to your own fears of getting hurt. Sometimes a risk is worth it. I dont know how to prove myself as being serious. I feel like you would never believe it now that I am seeing its due to fear.
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Purplelove said:
lordoftheincels said:
Also, if what you mean by "offer" is some double entente about that last topic you made, I'll have you know that most of the people here don't trust women. You offering them sex means nothing because females are notorious for being fickle and making empty promises. If you made a post offering me a million dollars there's no reason I'd take it seriously. If an incel doesn't take you seriously it doesn't make them asexual, it just means they don't believe you are being serious.
Yes actually it is about my last topic. I'm trying to comprehend it because it makes no sense to me. Thats kind of catch 22 there, having no trust and nothing else. If theres no trust then there will never be a relationship or sex or nothing because you would never take the chance due to your own fears of getting hurt. Sometimes a risk is worth it. I dont know how to prove myself as being serious. I feel like you would never believe it now that I am seeing its due to fear.
Most of us I assume dont live that close to toronto. We aren't gonna drive 5 hours to most likely get stood up or pranked.

Also most incels have tried to trust women and women repeatedly lie, ghost, use, and abuse, over and over. At least in my case, every woman I thought was legit ended up lying, ghosting, using, abusing me, etc.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Some incels dont have cars. What are they gonna tell their buddy or family? "Oh I met a chick online this one says she's the real deal." "But what about all those other women you said"? "This one's different. She said so online."
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Purplelove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
How is that a reason? A guy breaks up with you because you're a different race and now you wanna do the same? It's a one night stand, not a relationship anyway, but tbh in still loling at the whole thing
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Purplelove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
How is that a reason? A guy breaks up with you because you're a different race and now you wanna do the same? It's a one night stand, not a relationship anyway, but tbh in still loling at the whole thing
most females are narcissists, and narcissist logic is jfl. Its really sad she has to justify wanting to have sex with a virgin as some sort of fetish. Kind of like how men have to hide their feminine side to be macho. Like women are trying to be macho saying "I ONLY FUCK CHADS...but I have a fetish for incels". Sort of like a closet gays have to justify their homosexual desires lol. Such narcissism its extreme.
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Purplelove said:
lordoftheincels said:
Also, if what you mean by "offer" is some double entente about that last topic you made, I'll have you know that most of the people here don't trust women. You offering them sex means nothing because females are notorious for being fickle and making empty promises. If you made a post offering me a million dollars there's no reason I'd take it seriously. If an incel doesn't take you seriously it doesn't make them asexual, it just means they don't believe you are being serious.
Yes actually it is about my last topic. I'm trying to comprehend it because it makes no sense to me. Thats kind of catch 22 there, having no trust and nothing else. If theres no trust then there will never be a relationship or sex or nothing because you would never take the chance due to your own fears of getting hurt. Sometimes a risk is worth it. I dont know how to prove myself as being serious. I feel like you would never believe it now that I am seeing its due to fear.
Most of us I assume dont live that close to toronto. We aren't gonna drive 5 hours to most likely get stood up or pranked.

Also most incels have tried to trust women and women repeatedly lie, ghost, use, and abuse, over and over. At least in my case, every woman I thought was legit ended up lying, ghosting, using, abusing me, etc.
Oh yeah thats true. I did not think about location. I wouldn't expect anyone to travel that far anyhow. I wrongfully assumed everyone was in Toronto.

I'm sorry for your experiences. It sounds awful. Not all women are like that. I dont know your story/case but I think theres someone for everyone. I guess this explains why theres little trust and fear turns into anger.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Purplelove said:
lordoftheincels said:
Purplelove said:
Yes actually it is about my last topic. I'm trying to comprehend it because it makes no sense to me. Thats kind of catch 22 there, having no trust and nothing else. If theres no trust then there will never be a relationship or sex or nothing because you would never take the chance due to your own fears of getting hurt. Sometimes a risk is worth it. I dont know how to prove myself as being serious. I feel like you would never believe it now that I am seeing its due to fear.
Most of us I assume dont live that close to toronto. We aren't gonna drive 5 hours to most likely get stood up or pranked.

Also most incels have tried to trust women and women repeatedly lie, ghost, use, and abuse, over and over. At least in my case, every woman I thought was legit ended up lying, ghosting, using, abusing me, etc.
Oh yeah thats true. I did not think about location. I wouldn't expect anyone to travel that far anyhow. I wrongfully assumed everyone was in Toronto.

I'm sorry for your experiences. It sounds awful. Not all women are like that. I dont know your story/case but I think theres someone for everyone. I guess this explains why theres little trust and fear turns into anger.
My favorite: "there's someone for everyone!" Jfl at all the incels and truecels who commit suicide or die before ever finding their "someone". Face it, there isn't someone for everyone. There are multiple "someones" for one person.
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Purplelove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
She was offering to whites anyway. JBW brO. It's over for currycels, ricecels, etc
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
How is that a reason? A guy breaks up with you because you're a different race and now you wanna do the same? It's a one night stand, not a relationship anyway, but tbh in still loling at the whole thing
You do have a point. Maybe I am racist. IDK. I'm not saying anything bad about other cultures. I'm mostly attracted to other white men, if that makes me racist than I guess I am. Sometimes Asian men can be attractive too. But now I feel like this is going to go just about looks and appearance. I honestly swear the most important thing is personality and communication/social skills. At the same time I'm not going to lie looks are a factor as well and now I'm going to be hated. But men who have posted their photo on here that I have seen today were attractive....
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Purplelove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Purplelove said:
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
How is that a reason? A guy breaks up with you because you're a different race and now you wanna do the same? It's a one night stand, not a relationship anyway, but tbh in still loling at the whole thing
You do have a point. Maybe I am racist. IDK. I'm not saying anything bad about other cultures. I'm mostly attracted to other white men, if that makes me racist than I guess I am. Sometimes Asian men can be attractive too. But now I feel like this is going to go just about looks and appearance. I honestly swear the most important thing is personality and communication/social skills. At the same time I'm not going to lie looks are a factor as well and now I'm going to be hated. But men who have posted their photo on here that I have seen today were attractive....
If I take a shower and cut my hair (and of course muh confidence) would I find a girlfriend???
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Purplelove said:
I wasnt trying to be racist. I can see how that made me look bad in your position though. But I do have a reason kind of a guy broke up with me years ago because I was white and his family didnt approve culturally.
How is that a reason? A guy breaks up with you because you're a different race and now you wanna do the same? It's a one night stand, not a relationship anyway, but tbh in still loling at the whole thing
most females are narcissists, and narcissist logic is jfl. Its really sad she has to justify wanting to have sex with a virgin as some sort of fetish. Kind of like how men have to hide their feminine side to be macho. Like women are trying to be macho saying "I ONLY FUCK CHADS...but I have a fetish for incels". Sort of like a closet gays have to justify their homosexual desires lol. Such narcissism its extreme.
I get that your upset but I didnt come here to be made fun of. I was genuine and tried to be honest. I put myself in a vulnerable position asking and being rejected. Thats fine but theres not really a reason to make fun of me.
 

Purplelove

Member
BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Purplelove said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
How is that a reason? A guy breaks up with you because you're a different race and now you wanna do the same? It's a one night stand, not a relationship anyway, but tbh in still loling at the whole thing
You do have a point. Maybe I am racist. IDK. I'm not saying anything bad about other cultures. I'm mostly attracted to other white men, if that makes me racist than I guess I am. Sometimes Asian men can be attractive too. But now I feel like this is going to go just about looks and appearance. I honestly swear the most important thing is personality and communication/social skills. At the same time I'm not going to lie looks are a factor as well and now I'm going to be hated. But men who have posted their photo on here that I have seen today were attractive....
If I take a shower and cut my hair (and of course muh confidence) would I find a girlfriend???
I'm not sure I understand the question? In literal terms yes you should take a shower often like everyday.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
My favorite: "there's someone for everyone!" Jfl at all the incels and truecels who commit suicide or die before ever finding their "someone". Face it, there isn't someone for everyone. There are multiple "someones" for one person.
In my opinion, there is someone for everyone. If there are 100 women in america who is a good fit for you, that means you only have a 1 in 3 million chance you will run into them someday. Equal odds to win the lotto.

Also, perchance, even if you do meet your soul mate, she will probably reject you and date a chad who makes her unhappy anyway.
 
Top