What else is there to do with life?

jayde93

Femoid
Okay so you've given up on the possibility of a relationship (for now) due to past experiences, abuse, rejection and low self esteem. What else is there to do?

When I was a child the idealism of a relationship was what books and movies dictated it as but that was quite far from the truth, I'd sit and fantasize about the celebrity man I was going to date when I was a grown up until I realised that's a very unlikely outcome haha

My Mum would tell me any Man's going to be the luckiest Man to have you (as mother's say) I didn't date in high school I was a bit on the chubby side and I had braces so I wasn't what was considered desirable. When I left school I fell into a bit of a depression started smoking cigarettes, did a lot pot, I wasn't happy with my job so I took my friends advice to start hooking up with guys on dating apps. By this time I had slimmed down and my braces were out. I'm not going to put a number on how many guys I've slept with but I will say that the sex was almost always dissapointing not what I expected hardly ever a orgasm. I've been in one relationship my entire life I'm a 25 year old female.

In 2019 I'm more open to other things that make me happy like going to the Gym, catching up with friends, giving my two cats attention, taking bubble baths with scented candles, watching shows on Netflix.

What do you guys do with your free time when you are not at work?

BapoNoHacko

jayde93 said:
Okay so you've given up on the possibility of a relationship (for now) due to past experiences, abuse, rejection and low self esteem. What else is there to do?

When I was a child the idealism of a relationship was what books and movies dictated it as but that was quite far from the truth, I'd sit and fantasize about the celebrity man I was going to date when I was a grown up until I realised that's a very unlikely outcome haha

My Mum would tell me any Man's going to be the luckiest Man to have you (as mother's say) I didn't date in high school I was a bit on the chubby side and I had braces so I wasn't what was considered desirable. When I left school I fell into a bit of a depression started smoking cigarettes, did a lot pot, I wasn't happy with my job so I took my friends advice to start hooking up with guys on dating apps. By this time I had slimmed down and my braces were out. I'm not going to put a number on how many guys I've slept with but I will say that the sex was almost always dissapointing not what I expected hardly ever a orgasm. I've been in one relationship my entire life I'm a 25 year old female.

In 2019 I'm more open to other things that make me happy like going to the Gym, catching up with friends, giving my two cats attention, taking bubble baths with scented candles, watching shows on Netflix.

Fuckin your mom

jayde93

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
jayde93 said:

Fuckin your mom

Damn my Mum gets more than me

BapoNoHacko

jayde93 said:
BapoNoHacko said:
jayde93 said:

Fuckin your mom

Damn my Mum gets more than me
I hate you so much why won’t you just leave!

BapoNoHacko

jayde93 said:
This is my thread bub, if you don't like me then don't look at me is what I always say.
Yea well I want you off of this forum for good you piece of ѕhit go to the kitchen or go back on your knees

Username6321

Health, religion and my hobbies/interests. Literally care about nothing else.

As for the relationship part: Unlike the "incel" forum users who want a girlfriend, wife whatever I have zero interest or motivation to be in one. All the women that tried to flirt with me get are told to go away and to leave me alone. I have received a lifetime dosage of stress and physical ailments and have no patience for this. My life is now only for myself and God.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
jayde93 said:
By this time I had slimmed down and my braces were out. I'm not going to put a number on how many guys I've slept with but I will say that the sex was almost always dissapointing not what I expected hardly ever a orgasm. I've been in one relationship my entire life I'm a 25 year old female.
You sure you aren't a lesbian?