What does your dating profile say?

love

Femoid
So ive been trying to figure out exactly what makes someone "undesirable" (your words, not mine). From the pictures I have seen you guys are attractive! So there must be some other reason or explanation for this.

How would you describe your personality?

Whats your lady game? What do you say or do during interactions?

What does your dating profile include or say about you?

Whats your highest level of education?

What do you do for work?

Whats your family like?

What are your hobbies or interests?

If you give me a good description, I can provide feedback and suggests to help you :) everyone deserves to be loved and appreciated.

Do people even want help or suggestions?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
The main hindrance; ugliness. If one is ugly, all else about him goes unseen by women. In fact, if one is ugly, it starts to make all the other aspects of him even worse.

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
The main hindrance; ugliness. If one is ugly, all else about him goes unseen by women. In fact, if one is ugly, it starts to make all the other aspects of him even worse.
That’s not true. Trump is ugly and has an awful personality and has a hot wife.

I doubt your “ugly” people tend to be very critical of themselves. We just need to figure out what your strengths are and emphasis on those qualities!

WelcomeToMyDNA

love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

I doubt your “ugly” people tend to be very critical of themselves. We just need to figure out what your strengths are and emphasis on those qualities!
Because he has
1) money
2) status

It's all about looks first. Once it's decided that you're good looking, then she can start finding out whether or not you have money and status.

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Because he has
1) money
2) status

It's all about looks first. Once it's decided that you're good looking, then she can start finding out whether or not you have money.

I can’t say for every women because women are unique and want different things just as men. But I go for the connection first. Like can we be friends first and what do we have in common

WelcomeToMyDNA

love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:

Because he has
1) money
2) status

It's all about looks first. Once it's decided that you're good looking, then she can start finding out whether or not you have money.

I can’t say for every women because women are unique and want different things just as men. But I go for the connection first. Like can we be friends first and what do we have in common
Well, I wish most women were like that, but they're not. A girl who I loved and cared about ghosted me despite us having literally almost everything in common. Why'd she do that? I know why. I'm ugly. No other logical explanation.

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Because he has
1) money
2) status

Well, I wish most women were like that, but they're not. A girl who I loved and cared about ghosted me despite us having literally almost everything in common. Why'd she do that? I know why. I'm ugly. No other logical explanation.
I think there’s probably more to the story than that. Are you clingy? Did you constantly call or text? Did you give her space to do her own thing or hang out with friends. Do you work or go to school or finished school? If she met your parents, Are your parents crazy?

WelcomeToMyDNA

love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
I think there’s probably more to the story than that. Are you clingy? Did you constantly call or text? Did you give her space to do her own thing or hang out with friends. Do you work or go to school or finished school? If she met your parents, Are your parents crazy?
I was extra clingy only because having some to talk to is such a foreign thing to me. I never had anyone like that, so I was so obsessed with not losing her. Eventually it happened -- just as I imagined. I'm a NEETcel.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
DEFINITELY a blue-pilled thread... DO a LOT more reading if you think its the "wording" on profiles that dont work.. A "chad" could have the words :asshole, drunk.wifebeater, cheater" on his profile and STILL be swamped with girls trying to be with him! This is a FACT, not an opinion

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women stay at the finish line for subchads. A subchad will get zero romantic support from women until he is rich, then he will be surrounded by golddigging whores trying to divorce rape him.

For chads, women are with him the whole way through, trying to "change" him into a productive citizen and give him love and support to be rich. Not so for subchads.

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I was extra clingy only because having some to talk to is such a foreign thing to me. I never had anyone like that, so I was so obsessed with not losing her. Eventually it happened -- just as I imagined. I'm a NEETcel.
Ok well the good news is that your not ugly because this girl talked to you and showed interest. I get that it can be really exciting dating someone that your so fond of. But on the other hand being clingy can smother the person and be over whelming to them. It can also be really annoying if your busy doing something either at work or school and your phones constantly exploding. I’ve had to turn off my phone in cases and then had like 30 missed notifications and when it’s that many it makes me not what to read or listen to any of them it’s too much. The key is to send a text and wait for a response. If you don’t get a response she’s busy. Maybe you could send a follow up text the next day if there was no response. For calling I would recommend texting first and asking if she has time to chat on the phone or when would be a good time.

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
DEFINITELY a blue-pilled thread... DO a LOT more reading if you think its the "wording" on profiles that dont work.. A "chad" could have the words :asshole, drunk.wifebeater, cheater" on his profile and STILL be swamped with girls trying to be with him! This is a FACT, not an opinion
Some times girls don’t actually read the profile first before swiping. They just swipe away. I don’t know why. I would the profile first because some of the profiles are stupid. You could cut out so much stupidity by reading the profile. There should be a dating site that swipes profiles before pictures.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
Lordgoro said:
Some times girls don’t actually read the profile first before swiping. They just swipe away. I don’t know why. I would the profile first because some of the profiles are stupid. You could cut out so much stupidity by reading the profile. There should be a dating site that swipes profiles before pictures.
Girls will date chad regardless of his personality. In fact being a junkie addict low iq abusive asshole will make women like him even more.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Women stay at the finish line for subchads. A subchad will get zero romantic support from women until he is rich, then he will be surrounded by golddigging wh*res trying to divorce rape him.

For chads, women are with him the whole way through, trying to "change" him into a productive citizen and give him love and support to be rich. Not so for subchads.
What about the women who stick with guys through their incarceration? They aren’t rich going in and out of jail or prison because they haven’t been working and don’t have housing when they get out. Women usually have to support them until they can sort their shit out.

I thought chad was supposed to be this perfect guy? Chad isn’t rich and well educated?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Women stay at the finish line for subchads. A subchad will get zero romantic support from women until he is rich, then he will be surrounded by golddigging wh*res trying to divorce rape him.

What about the women who stick with guys through their incarceration? They aren’t rich going in and out of jail or prison because they haven’t been working and don’t have housing when they get out. Women usually have to support them until they can sort their ѕhit out.

I thought chad was supposed to be this perfect guy? Chad isn’t rich and well educated?
Women are repulsed by good guys so naturally they would stick around felons. Not trying to bash felons btw.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

What about the women who stick with guys through their incarceration? They aren’t rich going in and out of jail or prison because they haven’t been working and don’t have housing when they get out. Women usually have to support them until they can sort their ѕhit out.

Actually no, most chads ARENT RICH, just good looking.. girls go for the rich ones REGARDLESS if they are a chad or not... Chads are just the highest desirable on the female scale, chad, then wealthy, then famous, in that order.. I would also say I dont believe chads are that "well educated", and many arent that intelligent, because to be brutally honest, they dont NEED to be intelligent! They can get by with a peanut for a brain, and girls will take care of them.. Its the INCELS that are the geniuses, and intelligent.. Many girls are actually turned OFF by that I suspect

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Lordgoro said:
Girls will date chad regardless of his personality. In fact being a junkie addict low iq abusive asshole will make women like him even more.
What makes chad so desired? I think the abusive part is much more complicated. I’ve been in an abusive relationship and it’s very hard to get out. Not because I want to stay but because usually in those kind of relationships you lose your friends and family because he dictates who and when you can contact them and then eventually cuts you off completely from everyone else. When I was in that relationship I didn’t talk to my family or friends in 2 years and was threatened if I ever tried to leave or hurt if I tried to leave. I had to sneak a call to my dad in the middle of the night to buy me a plane ticket because he took all my money so I couldn’t leave. My dad bought me a ticket and I left in the middle of the night with none of my things because I couldn’t pack anything without him knowing or waking up.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

Women are repulsed by good guys so naturally they would stick around felons. Not trying to bash felons btw.
It’s very difficult to find a good guy this days.