What do?

So I signed up for Tinder as a little experiment and to my surprise, I matched with a girl that seems genuinely interested in me. Should I see where this goes or let her move on to get used by the next Chad? Probably trying to settle with me anyways until Chad makes his way into her life.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Act. Maybe it's a bot or a LARPing faggot. If not, you are a fakecel normie and should just man up and start to live your life.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
This reminds me, one time I thought I ascended, it was a hot blond chick on my facebook demanding sex from me. At first I thought it was a scam but decided it was a real person. They asked to meet in public so I did. Turned out it was a gay black dude who wasnt even trans. Incels dont win.

Jai

lordoftheincels said:
This reminds me, one time I thought I ascended, it was a hot blond chick on my facebook demanding sex from me. At first I thought it was a scam but decided it was a real person. They asked to meet in public so I did. Turned out it was a gay black dude who wasnt even trans. Incels dont win.
Woooooow

Jai

oldrootsnewtrees said:
So I signed up for Tinder as a little experiment and to my surprise, I matched with a girl that seems genuinely interested in me. Should I see where this goes or let her move on to get used by the next Chad? Probably trying to settle with me anyways until Chad makes his way into her life.
Keep the texting extremely light.... Push to meet up to see her vibe...