What do you want from a relationship? Perfect girl?

BACKGROUND:
I am a young female who was interested in learning more about incels and I have looked at posts and forums about them for a very long time because I used to feel and have certain opinions that incels did. I am not attractive and it lead me down this path of self-hatred and other things of the sort. I got bullied in school constantly and life felt like hell. I do not want you to think of me as some femoid who just comes on here to troll and just laughs at posts with her Chad bf.

QUESTION:
I looked at that female slave thread and if you look at females like holes or simply see them as humans who are selfish and only care about a person's image and whatnot, then what do you want from a relationship (Just someone to fuck or more than that? Do you believe women can be more than that?) and what do you expect from the female? Not only that, but what would be your perfect girl (personality and looks) and are you searching for the perfect girl or have your standards dropped?

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
How to make your 1st post as a "femoid"

Step 1: say you are curious about inkwells (despite the fact that you've never approached any of them in real life with serious intentions)
Step 2: make a hint that you are not like the other girls
Step 3: ask why don't all toxic problematic inkwells just lower their standards and respect wahmen harder

Amiya

Rhodes Island

Step 1: say you are curious about inkwells (despite the fact that you've never approached any of them in real life with serious intentions)
Step 3: ask why don't all toxic problematic inkwells just lower their standards and respect wahmen harder
Exactly, every single one of them made the same fuсking post with the same fuсking intention.

Anesthetic

Mod

This reply ... just this ... in all its magnificence. :cool:

Mehtea

Incels.Net Master
BACKGROUND:
I am a young female who was interested in learning more about incels and I have looked at posts and forums about them for a very long time because I used to feel and have certain opinions that incels did. I am not attractive and it lead me down this path of self-hatred and other things of the sort. I got bullied in school constantly and life felt like hell. I do not want you to think of me as some femoid who just comes on here to troll and just laughs at posts with her Chad bf.

QUESTION:
I looked at that female slave thread and if you look at females like holes or simply see them as humans who are selfish and only care about a person's image and whatnot, then what do you want from a relationship (Just someone to fuck or more than that? Do you believe women can be more than that?) and what do you expect from the female? Not only that, but what would be your perfect girl (personality and looks) and are you searching for the perfect girl or have your standards dropped?
TLDR

noone here wants a perfect gf. I want at least my looksmatch or someone juuust a bit uglier than me at this point. I want to feel integrated in society in spite of my lazy eye problems because of which I have many complexes

Invnarc

Incels.Net Novice
Yeah, I mean there are so many basic standards for a partner before I'd say what is 'ideal'. I've never found someone who fits the basic standards so that is now ideal
:p

I want someone who will stay and be emotionally dependent on me so I have all the power. I can take control of and dominate them, but also care for them. I want to make myself into their drug.

In terms of ideals I dunno, I'd be picking eye colour and all that other stuff, basically like building him on Paint XP program.