• Sexual experience

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
All 10, because they are entitled princesses who think the world owes nothing to males but everything to females.

if they can't get all ten then they settle for looks.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
An ugly guy will slightly improve his chances of getting a gf if he's rich or has a 7 inch dick or above. Personality/charm is pointless when it comes to an incel trying to ascend.

For Chad, he can get a gf even without a 7 inch dick, car, job, home, and sexual experience. Just by being born goodlooking he can get a gf

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
All 10, because they are entitled princesses who think the world owes nothing to males but everything to females.

That does make sense. I one this would happen which is why I put 3 different dicks sizes. How can women want large ducks and small dicks and regular ones at the same time?

Thank you for acknowledging me as a princess

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
An ugly guy will slightly improve his chances of getting a gf if he's rich or has a 7 inch dick or above. Personality/charm is pointless when it comes to an incel trying to ascend.

For Chad, he can get a gf even without a 7 inch dick, car, job, home, and sexual experience. Just by being born goodlooking he can get a gf
Lol what is with you and thinking women want big ducks?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

hahaha big ducks

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

hahaha big ducks
My phone doesn’t like dicks.

Jorami

Femoid
I want a guy who I can have interesting conversations with and make me laugh. He doesn't have to be rich, just stable. And he has to look presentable, no scrubs.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

That does make sense. I one this would happen which is why I put 3 different dicks sizes. How can women want large ducks and small dicks and regular ones at the same time?

Np.

All women are different. Some prefer big dicks, others prefer medium dicks. None of them like small dicks unless they have a small 5 inch pussy. Average pussy size is 6 inches.

The clitoris is like a tiny dick. But inside of the vagina gives pleasure too. So ideally you want the penis to be exact same size as vag so there is rubbing on clit.

With big dicks its women who are into buttsex because it can give women orgasms. Or if dick is so wide that it pushes clitoris around from inside. Also they are attracted to the idea of dominant masculinity that a giant penis implies.

Other than penis size, all women want all 10 things.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

Np.

All women are different. Some prefer big dicks, others prefer medium dicks. None of them like small dicks unless they have a small 5 inch pusѕy. Average pusѕy size is 6 inches.

The clitoris is like a tiny dick. But inside of the vagina gives pleasure too. So ideally you want the penis to be exact same size as vag so there is rubbing on clit.

With big dicks its women who are into buttsex because it can give women orgasms. Or if dick is so wide that it pushes clitoris around from inside. Also they are attracted to the idea of dominant masculinity that a giant penis implies.

Other than penis size, all women want all 10 things.
I think 4-6 inches is perfect. 7 inches depends on the person because sex can be unpleasant if they aren’t careful. Wider same thing, not pleasant if you tear. Actually the most sensitive parts in the first few inches.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Fake news, I have a 7 inch dick. Still ugly, still incel.