What do you think the average body count for females is by age range?

Copecel2521

Incels.Net Junior
I’d guess probably on average 10-15 by the age of 21 and 20 or more by the age of 30. I’d say beyond that the number plateaus at around 20-25 as women become less desirable as they age so they’ll be forced to commit more to individual men. Women that age better in their thirties or have a larger head start earlier in life due to higher promiscuity may be able to edge into the high 20s to low 30s.

I’m guessing the body counts of chads has a much higher variance between individuals making it harder to estimate. The same way the wealthiest 10% control 90% of the money, the most attractive 10% have control over 90% of the women. But also the same way someone making $800,000 a year and a billionaire will still fall into this top 10%, a chad with 10 bodies and a chad with 30 bodies will both fall into this top 10%. This makes it a lot harder to estimate a chads body count than a females

lmk what y’all think

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
10-15 for your average 5/10. Women in the 7+ looks range have a much higher body count (probably 30-50).

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Average is hard to say. If they go to college they have to put out to get male attention.

I'd say 1 guy for every 2 years after the age of 18 minus years for marriage. So if a woman is 44 and was married for 8 years her notch count would be 10.

I still think there are Conservative women out there that bring the average down. Also, a lot of young women have long-term relationships. These seems to be the norm among women I know.

I don't know if looks have a lot to do with a woman's count as much as a man's. If a woman is stable and selective, she is more likely to be able to keep a guy for awhile. If a woman is flaky, she probably won't have the same success.

Copecel2521

Incels.Net Junior
Average is hard to say. If they go to college they have to put out to get male attention.

I'd say 1 guy for every 2 years after the age of 18 minus years for marriage. So if a woman is 44 and was married for 8 years her notch count would be 10.

I still think there are Conservative women out there that bring the average down. Also, a lot of young women have long-term relationships. These seems to be the norm among women I know.

I don't know if looks have a lot to do with a woman's count as much as a man's. If a woman is stable and selective, she is more likely to be able to keep a guy for awhile. If a woman is flaky, she probably won't have the same success.
I think you’re really undershooting with this, I knew plenty of girls in my high school who had a body count of over 10 by time they graduated. A girl on my college swim team had 14 bodies going into her first semester and another had 27 going into her junior year

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:

I think you’re really undershooting with this, I knew plenty of girls in my high school who had a body count of over 10 by time they graduated. A girl on my college swim team had 14 bodies going into her first semester and another had 27 going into her junior year
They bring the average up for sure. I know these women exist. I just don't believe they are the norm. It would be a sad state of affairs if they were. I do believe most women want steady boyfriends, but maybe people don't offer enough to one another to even consider this. I worked with a woman who had a nice boyfriend and she said she wished she could have met him later on in life so she could go through her "Ho phase". I just don't believe the nice guy is there at the end of the ho rainbow and some women are smart enough to realize this. Even if I were promiscuous Chad and wanting to settle down at 30, I'd still prefer a woman with a lower notch count than mine preferably someone with sub-5 partners.