What do you guys do for work?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
The best career opportunity i can think of for a short and/or ugly man is a trucker. Trucking is an unintentional refuge from heightism and lookism. The Mega Carriers don't give a damn about the driver's height or face. All that matters to the Mega Carriers is can the driver deliver the freight on time without having any wrecks, without damaging the truck due to negligence, and without any load shifts.

I am hideously ugly and 5'1" and obese. I have never been on a date, and i have had a good career in trucking.
This is good advice. Young men need more advice on career options for incels. Realistically when you are ugly, financial success is the only means of attracting women.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
unique_freak said:
The best career opportunity i can think of for a short and/or ugly man is a trucker. Trucking is an unintentional refuge from heightism and lookism. The Mega Carriers don't give a damn about the driver's height or face. All that matters to the Mega Carriers is can the driver deliver the freight on time without having any wrecks, without damaging the truck due to negligence, and without any load shifts.

I am hideously ugly and 5'1" and obese. I have never been on a date, and i have had a good career in trucking.
This is good advice. Young men need more advice on career options for incels. Realistically when you are ugly, financial success is the only means of attracting women.
True, but these days you need a 150,000+ salary to attract foids just based off money

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
unique_freak said:

True, but these days you need a 150,000+ salary to attract foids just based off money
Not some foid that is a single mother who works for minimum wage as a cashier at a grocery store.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lowstatusmale said:
Not some foid that is a single mother who works for minimum wage as a cashier at a grocery store.
The issue is that a foid who is a single mother and earns minimum wage can make an online dating account on some "elite" dating site and filter out for men making $250,000 and over. They she could date him and marry him within under a year.

Last edited:

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
unique_freak said:
bcroger2 said:
The issue is that a foid who is a single mother and earns minimum wage can make an online dating account on some "elite" dating site and filter out for men making $250,000 and over. They she could date him and marry him within under a year.
Chads usually don't want to date a woman with dependent children. They're "used goods."

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
unique_freak said:
Chads usually don't want to date a woman with dependent children. They're "used goods."
True but they get to fuck Chad via online dating and settle down with millionaire normies via online dating

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
bcroger2 said:
lowstatusmale said:

Even single mothers are chad only now