What do you guys do for work?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I am a 26 year old man who just graduated with a masters in accounting. I have no CPA. 2 years ago, I got a bachelors degree in accounting, and could not find a job, so I did a masters degree in accounting.

Finished my masters, but only passed 1 section of the CPA exam (reg.) did an internship last summer(remote) but was not offered a job. Even today, I'm just not getting any job interviews. I don't want to try and get a CPA because I fear that I will still be unemployed.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I am a 26 year old man who just graduated with a masters in accounting. I have no CPA. 2 years ago, I got a bachelors degree in accounting, and could not find a job, so I did a masters degree in accounting.

Finished my masters, but only passed 1 section of the CPA exam (reg.) did an internship last summer(remote) in the summer but was not offered a job. Even today, I'm just not getting any job interviews. I don't want to try and get a CPA because I fear that I will still be unemployed.
How are you able to sustain yourself without work? Was your program male-dominated? People used to tell me I should become an elementary school teacher but I tend to think that would have been a rough environment for man.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

Finished my masters, but only passed 1 section of the CPA exam (reg.) did an internship last summer(remote) in the summer but was not offered a job. Even today, I'm just not getting any job interviews. I don't want to try and get a CPA because I fear that I will still be unemployed.
How are you able to sustain yourself without work? Was your program male-dominated? People used to tell me I should become an elementary school teacher but I tend to think that would have been a rough environment for man.
I live at home with my parents.

My program was about 50% foid , 50% male.

I honestly wish I did something else with my life. I really liked science and wanted to be a Physicians assistant or physical therapist , but I never tried science courses because I thought that science would be too hard/fear of failure(I was a shit student in high school.) Now I really regret doing this masters. Now, I think its too late/costly for me to go back to school, though I may try some online courses if I find a job to see it its possible for me to become a PA/PT instead.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
I am a trucker.

I have a chronic anal fissure that would prevent me from doing any lines of work that would entail a lot of walking. I could not do a job stocking shelves in a grocery store, for example.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
Wtf how did you get that if you don’t mind me asking? Brutal

unique_freak said:
I am a trucker.

I have a chronic anal fissure that would prevent me from doing any lines of work that would entail a lot of walking. I could not do a job stocking shelves in a grocery store, for example.
A combination of eating more food in a short amount of time than you could imagime and not drinking any water (water would lubricate my feces) or any other fluids and wiping very vigorously after my many bowel movements.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Im neet currently, quit college in January
Just graduated with a masters in acct. ( tax concentration) and I’m in the same position as you. Even “useful” degrees can be useless these days. Never got a single interview yet.

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
Kaczor said:
Just graduated with a masters in acct. ( tax concern) and I’m in the same position as you. Even “useful” degrees can be useless these days. Never got a single interview yet.
College degrees are mostly worthless, this current economy is hopeless

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
Kaczor said:
Just graduated with a masters in acct. ( tax concern) and I’m in the same position as you. Even “useful” degrees can be useless these days. Never got a single interview yet.
Yeah, only healthcare degrees ( like nursing and MDs ) are useful. Even finance and acct. degrees can be useless if you are not a Chad or foid or very well spoken.

Many people in Human Resources are foids who only want to hire Chads or other foids

I don’t know about engineering degrees, but something tells me that they are also overhyped. I know a few people with engineering degrees who work as teachers.

Last edited:

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Kaczor said:
Same, why go to college and become a wage cuck just to get your money taken by the government to give it to foids and their bastard children.
If you want to get a good job and a college degree, then go for it. Don’t let foids stop you.

just make sure that you get a useful degree. I heard that engineering, I.t and nursing are pretty good options. Acct and finance are over saturated in my experience, but most of my classmates got a job.

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
Kaczor said:
bcroger2 said:
Yeah, only healthcare degrees ( like nursing and MDs ) are useful. Even finance and acct. degrees can be useless if you are not a Chad or foid or very well spoken.

Many people in Human Resources are foids who only want to hire Chads or other foids

I don’t know about engineering degrees, but something tells me that they are also overhyped. I know a few people with engineering degrees who work as teachers.
That’s true about foids working in Human Resources. If you’re chad you could literally say anything in the interview and they’d say you were charismatic. We mess up one word and we’re instantly ugly nervous losers with no social skills.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
bcroger2 said:
Kaczor said:

That’s true about foids working in Human Resources. If you’re chad you could literally say anything in the interview and they’d say you were charismatic. We mess up one word and we’re instantly ugly nervous losers with no social skills.
I worked with a young woman who told me she worked at a customer service desk at one point. Guys would come in with their resume. If the guy was hot, he'd go to the top of the pile. If he was ugly, she'd throw his resume in the garbage. Sometimes we don't even make it to an interview with HR.

I think it sometimes goes our way though. I had another manager tell me to "hire the nerdy kids. They aren't constantly taking the weekends off to party with their friends" when I was given the hiring responsibility.

When beta man do the hiring, the new female employees are hot and the new male employees are betas.
When females do the hiring, they will favor Chads and girls they think they can get on their side. (Women in management tend to develop support networks around them to protect themselves.)

At my current job I was hired when the female HR person was on holiday and one of the male store managers took over the responsibility in her absence. I don't think I would have gotten the job if it weren't for my good timing.

Last edited:

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
Kaczor said:

Exactly.
I recommend that incels don't go into finance or Acct. Too many Chads and Stacys in business school to compete with in the work force. They get jobs easier.
I should of done something more science oriented. It would of been more interesting as well.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Bulliedvirgin19 said:
bcroger2 said:

I worked with a young woman who told me she worked at a customer service desk at one point. Guys would come in with their resume. If the guy was hot, he'd go to the top of the pile. If he was ugly, she'd throw his resume in the garbage. Sometimes we don't even make it to an interview with HR.

I think it sometimes goes our way though. I had another manager tell me to "hire the nerdy kids. They aren't constantly taking the weekends off to party with their friends" when I was given the hiring responsibility.

When beta man do the hiring, the new female employees are hot and the new male employees are betas.
When females do the hiring, they will favor Chads and girls they think they can get on their side. (Women in management tend to develop support networks around them to protect themselves.)
Women hate unattractive men. I worked with some foids for a project, and they bragged about how they would use "ugly guys" to get free drinks at a bar, and then dump them.

Keep in mind that these foids were ugly as fuck. 2 were easily obese and one was overweight and like a sub 4/10. They were even ugly for me(an incel)

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I wish I had prioritized home owner when I finished HS. No college or University. Just two or more jobs and work as much as possible. The four years my competition spent in College racking up debit, I could have saved up enough to pay off half my own place. I think home ownership would have improved my chances with women not to mention my personal development.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
The best career opportunity i can think of for a short and/or ugly man is a trucker. Trucking is an unintentional refuge from heightism and lookism. The Mega Carriers don't give a damn about the driver's height or face. All that matters to the Mega Carriers is can the driver deliver the freight on time without having any wrecks, without damaging the truck due to negligence, and without any load shifts.

I am hideously ugly and 5'1" and obese. I have never been on a date, and i have had a good career in trucking.