What do you frens believe what happens after we die?

Incel_Republic

Madness is gravity, all it takes is a little push
Do you guys believer in heaven, or reincarnation, or do you just become energy in the universe?

I like to believe after this shitty life, I finally get admitted into heaven because of my suffering, hopefully in heaven it is like a sandbox game, create my own universe that respects me as an alpha chad and do whatever I want.

If don't believe anything happens after we die, what would you like to happen after you guys die?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Do you guys believer in heaven, or reincarnation, or do you just become energy in the universe?

I like to believe after this shitty life, I finally get admitted into heaven because of my suffering, hopefully in heaven it is like a sandbox game, create my own universe that respects me as an alpha chad and do whatever I want.

If don't believe anything happens after we die, what would you like to happen after you guys die?
Half-life 3 releases, Joaquan Phoenix becomes president and Robot waifus replace the dying foid breed

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
You reincarnate, most likely back into this ѕhit world, unless you are a really good perosn.

Heaven and hell is bullshit made up by Catholics, Jesus never actually said any such thing, sadly Catholics murdered all the real Christians.

rev van mev

Chilling.
whatever is on the other side i can worry about it then, right now theres too much stuff in the living world for me to be concerned what comes theoretically after. Tbh i honestly hope theres nothing after except lights out.

Gard

Incels.Net Master
You reincarnate, most likely back into this ѕhit world, unless you are a really good perosn.

Heaven and hell is bullshit made up by Catholics, Jesus never actually said any such thing, sadly Catholics murdered all the real Christians.
I'm a Catholic, I don't follow any of the Catholic specific rules, however, what does that make me?

rev van mev

Chilling.
lordoftheincels said:

I'm a Catholic, I don't follow any of the Catholic specific rules, however, what does that make me?
do you believe in the holy trinity and that jesus died for your sins and that you'll go to hell if you don't accept him as your savior?

Gard

Incels.Net Master
Gard said:
lordoftheincels said:

do you believe in the holy trinity and that jesus died for your sins and that you'll go to hell if you don't accept him as your savior?
I believe that there are other ways to enter Heaven than repentance and accepting the Lord as saviour.

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
Gard said:
I believe that there are other ways to enter Heaven than repentance and accepting the Lord as saviour.
lemme know if you find any

Landofclowns

Based Chad
rev van mev said:
Gard said:
Get good scores on viddy games brocel that's how it's done

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I don't have a close belief about it. We ll never know the truth, so it's all especulation and personal thoughts. I consider myself agnostic. I just wish that there's no more suffering after and brocels can rest in piece.

Incel_Republic said:

Half-life 3 releases, Joaquan Phoenix becomes president and Robot waifus replace the dying foid breed
Sounds fuсking great