What do you blame the most for your inceldom?

What do you blame most for your inceldom?

• Total voters

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
Sheer stupidity, Pt.2:

In uni, 2 girls wanted to have a 3-some with me. i turned it down because i didn't think it was "appropriate," plus i was uncomfortable around girls.

If you turn down sex [irregardless of her size(in general and open to debate) and what she looks like) then you are an idiotcel.

Nearcel/volcel = idiotcel.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
They did a study with prairie dogs and determined that attraction/ reproductive bonds were activated and enforced by chemicals and hormones, (when they suppresed hormones the mated pairs no longer liked eachother) so I blame female brain chemistry. Actually I blame that wh*re mother nature, who cant get rid of suffering and unfairness after 3 billion years of devolutio.

basedmark

Incels.Net Junior
Its genetics for all of us
Mental health, weight, looks is all genetic
Incels have existed since prehistoric times and even among animals, females naturally select the best genes. Anyone saying society is COPE and still has a little hope. The reality natural selection is taking us out.

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
I blamed myself. If I wasn't so shy, if my teeth were a set of pearls, if I'd lose a few pounds, if I was more relaxed and would not shake/sweat so much when near attractive girls. But it's not my fault. It's just the way it is. We cannot reprogram ourselves.

SmallCel

Incels.Net Novice
I blame women. I put the blame on myself for years, thinking it was my fault for not having a good enough personality or being funny enough to make up for my height but I’ve learned that women don’t even care about personality. They only care about looks so if you’re ugly/short you don’t even stand a chance.

RonnieF

Incels.Net Junior
A combination of all these things, but when people talk ѕhit about me it's usually about my personality

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
My inceldom is mostly the result of my shitty genes and shitty cranio-facial anatomy. This is also why I was bullied and persecuted by others for most of my life.

I know that in the past, maybe a century to a few centuries ago, I would have avoided this fate through enforced monogamy at a young age, sex slavery or concubinage.

To a lesser extent, I blame feminism and women's sexual liberation, which has unleashed the foid's hypergamous nature and encouraged it to seek out and copulate with Chads.

Foid hypergamy, and the extreme nastiness it has produced, is protected by the liberal police state, which allows it to continue through armed force.
Who do I blame? Myself. I am never enough.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I blame my inceldom on a lot of things: rickets (which gave me bow legs), chest indent, shyness, lack of confidence, social anxiety, and sensitivity to criticism. I also blame women because they're so aggressive, intolerant and almost exclusively interested in 8-10/10 Chads.

I'll admit that I'm also partly to blame because I haven't really bothered to improve my hygiene or social skills recently.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
I personally mostly blame it on hole rights and feminazism.

Before all that ѕhit, Males around 3.5-6 would have get a virgin becky but not you see, you can't get anything unless you betabuxxx like a god damn slave.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
I personally mostly blame it on hole rights and feminazism.

Before all that ѕhit, Males around 3.5-6 would have get a virgin becky but not you see, you can't get anything unless you betabuxxx like a god damn slave.
Yup. Very true. To add insult to injury they say that ‘ugly’ men (no such thing as ugly or ‘ideal’ in nature which is chaos) exist because the middle ages were ‘misogynistic’. Honestly they ditch G-d and fairness and can’t even get moral relativism right. If they were consistent with moral relativism then there would be no such thing as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ genes, only what is most conducive for survival in a given setting. Additionally all the abortion and backdoor sex demonstrate that copulation in the 21st century has very little to do with reproduction and is mostly an unnatural enterprise.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
My genes. I am only 5'1". And i have an ugly face. How ugly is my face? So ugly that i see more men shorter than i am than uglier than i am.

DominicanD.c.91

KING of Suifuel Threads
It's most DEFINITELY Feminism/Tinder/Sexual Liberation's fault.

Remember, 40 years ago, most incels were able to get laid just by having a computer office cubicle job.

Nowadays even average and slightly ABOVE AVERAGE MEN are having a hard time finding a woman

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
It's most DEFINITELY Feminism/Tinder/Sexual Liberation's fault.

Remember, 40 years ago, most incels were able to get laid just by having a computer office cubicle job.

Nowadays even average and slightly ABOVE AVERAGE MEN are having a hard time finding a woman
well said - the only chance I have of getting laid is if I manage to secure a high flying job that pays very well. Getting a girlfriend, however, is another story.