What do you blame the most for your inceldom?

What do you blame most for your inceldom?

• Total voters

DisabledFace

Incels.Net Regular
My inceldom is mostly the result of my shitty genes and shitty cranio-facial anatomy. This is also why I was bullied and persecuted by others for most of my life.

I know that in the past, maybe a century to a few centuries ago, I would have avoided this fate through enforced monogamy at a young age, sex slavery or concubinage.

To a lesser extent, I blame feminism and women's sexual liberation, which has unleashed the foid's hypergamous nature and encouraged it to seek out and copulate with Chads.

Foid hypergamy, and the extreme nastiness it has produced, is protected by the liberal police state, which allows it to continue through armed force.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
My genes. Things were always bad for me, even before fourth wave feminism. However, that has compounded my problems as well, starting in my mid 20s.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
More than the half detects "already" the real reason. But a third of them believes still, that the failing of the system is not the only reason…..

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
My craven soul,which i believe is partially a resultof my beta DNA. I am a worker bee, not a breeding bee. My job is to collect honey while chad bees give birth to healthy children with the queen.

Commiecel

Chairman of the Communist Party
I had a hard time choosing between personality and genes. I then realized that I can at least fake a personality that is more attractive, but I can't do anything about my genes.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Society at large is to blame. I would say mental blockage ... but the mental blockage probably is due to society at large.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
One of the founders of NOW(national organization for women). Is a man, and he has written books about the "boy crisis". Basically saying boys are being left behind in school and such. Now despite being a radical leftist, he made a shocking discovery.........

He says single mothers are a HUGE part of the incel crisis!!!
He says they tell their boys to be "nice", which is death in today's dating scene.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
One of the founders of NOW(national organization for women). Is a man, and he has written books about the "boy crisis". Basically saying boys are being left behind in school and such. Now despite being a radical leftist, he made a shocking discovery.........

He says single mothers are a HUGE part of the incel crisis!!!
He says they tell their boys to be "nice", which is death in today's dating scene.
mother destroy their sons chances of getting lad by fuckin up in lasing him