What do the bottom 50% of women look like? What about the bottom 20%?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I know the complaint is that 80% of women pursuing the top 20% of men. But for the remaining 20% of woman who aren't, I can't fault them if they want to choose someone from say the top 50% or at worst the top 75%. Both scenarios will still leave me out, but when I think about it my first thought is "I wouldn't want to pick from the bottom half and I definitely wouldn't want to pick from the bottom 20%". But that got me thinking. What kind of women are in the bottom 50% or in the bottom 20%. If women were all a healthy body weight and didn't deliberately ugly themselves up (tattoos, piercings, feminist haircuts) wouldn't most women be attractive enough?

I'm asking specifically about women under 30.

The other thing I was thinking is: Even if men and women pairbonded with one person when they reached adulthood, there would still be surplus men if the population of men was great than the population of women. This may still leave me out or at best pair me off with a woman in the bottom 20%.

So, one possible solution would be to pursue women in places where the number of women outnumbers the number of men. And secondly, pursuing women in places where being white, non-abusive, and sober-living would not be the norm and be to my advantage. Even better if the bottom 50% of women in these places were still modestly attractive.

Being older, I really don't have much to go on. I would say in my age category on OkCupid - 50% of the woman are still (physically) attractive or have the potential to be (weight loss, tattoo removal etc).

Curious to know, what % of women do the young guys in the group find attractive.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
According to the OKCUPID study, men found 67% of women attractive on the app, whereas women found only 7% of men attractive. Male beauty standards are too high along with women being pursued by every tom dick and harry. We ran studies where men even message badly dressed incels wearing cheap amazon wigs. The profile recieved 20-30 likes and messages. So the bar in regards to female beauty standards is probably at the lowest its ever been recorded. So when women say there is a lot of pressure on them to look good, its been debunked right here. Women can look like anything and still find many matches and dates.

Onto your question - the bottom 20% of women are not even on dating apps. You won't find them at a bar and you won't find them online. They're in the real world and live low profiles. They suffer from physical or psychological disorders (although to me this isn't unattractive, a lot of men dont persue them due to them not being on dating apps) this means they dont look after their looks or improve in life. That being said all a female has to do is put on some makeup and she can ascend. But for some of these women they're too unconfident to go out, and thus never meet anyone. The bottom 50% I would say are overweight and are less facially appealing, but that doesn't mean they are not being persued by a large number of men...

I think in 2021 its difficult to find any place that isn't saturated by men. The online world means guys can pursue hundreds of women at once. Unless you decide to move to some broken country where JBW theory applies. I've personally tried meeting girls in churches (for marriage not hookups) although i was in a religion at the time i wasn't there to meet women, but tried to find a christian wife while in the church...and although there were more women, they still have the code of a normal Stacey. Your best bet maybe is to find a intentional-community which has a equal number of men to women, who distance themselves from society.

By destroying the nuclear family, feminists claim it means men will become more competitive and that will only benefit society. However, when you look at historical societies, they actually turn into the most volatile and violent instead. London will be as crime-ridden as South Africa in the next 10 years.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
According to the OKCUPID study, men found 67% of women attractive on the app, whereas women found only 7% of men attractive. Male beauty standards are too high along with women being pursued by every tom dick and harry. We ran studies where men even message badly dressed incels wearing cheap amazon wigs. The profile recieved 20-30 likes and messages. So the bar in regards to female beauty standards is probably at the lowest its ever been recorded. So when women say there is a lot of pressure on them to look good, its been debunked right here. Women can look like anything and still find many matches and dates.

Onto your question - the bottom 20% of women are not even on dating apps. You won't find them at a bar and you won't find them online. They're in the real world and live low profiles. They suffer from physical or psychological disorders (although to me this isn't unattractive, a lot of men dont persue them due to them not being on dating apps) this means they dont look after their looks or improve in life. That being said all a female has to do is put on some makeup and she can ascend. But for some of these women they're too unconfident to go out, and thus never meet anyone. The bottom 50% I would say are overweight and are less facially appealing, but that doesn't mean they are not being persued by a large number of men...

I think in 2021 its difficult to find any place that isn't saturated by men. The online world means guys can pursue hundreds of women at once. Unless you decide to move to some broken country where JBW theory applies. I've personally tried meeting girls in churches (for marriage not hookups) although i was in a religion at the time i wasn't there to meet women, but tried to find a christian wife while in the church...and although there were more women, they still have the code of a normal Stacey. Your best bet maybe is to find a intentional-community which has a equal number of men to women, who distance themselves from society.

By destroying the nuclear family, feminists claim it means men will become more competitive and that will only benefit society. However, when you look at historical societies, they actually turn into the most volatile and violent instead. London will be as crime-ridden as South Africa in the next 10 years.
Great answer. I am really curious about the world of low-status, low-value women. Quite a few prominent feminists are either attractive looking or financial successful. I don't think they do a great job of representing their minions. Many of the lower-status women I see sucked into the ideology are far worse off for it, with far few dating and serious relationship options than they'd have if they were traditional-Conservative women. Trad-Con women not playing hookup or aggressive seeking dates on Tinder, the ones who are trying to retain some level of purity for love or marriage, are definitely not looking for the bottom 50% of men. Even more so, they want the top-75% coupled with a high-degree of moral character and financial stability. I really can't fault women for that. I would do the same. The harder I work to improve my life, the more I expect from a potential partner.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I read in a journal that the more women are pursued, the higher the criteria becomes. The issue I think that feminists have misinterpreted about the incel community is that incels are not self improvers. I know many incels who have improved themselves more than the average guy. You see (and im sure you know) before many became incels, they were self improvers. Inceldom is the result of self improvement over years of hard work and never generating any kind of result. Media portrays images of incels as nerdy/lazy boys who deserve their hell, but actually in the real world, when you step away from certain places that are full of trolls pretending to be incels causing trouble, you see a lost generation of boys who are not actually getting anything out of society despite trying..this causes anger and frustration, which leads to more aggressive ideologies.

No one comes into this world with hate, someone had to put it there.... its societies task to eradicate the villian before he becomes the bad guy.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I tried to find an image of what I thought a 5 would look like. It was difficult. So many women are either 6 or 4, but very few right in the middle. I settled for this one.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I tried to find an image of what I thought a 5 would look like. It was difficult. So many women are either 6 or 4, but very few right in the middle. I settled for this one.

This woman would be considered 2-3. The kind who would not be sought after for relationships. I know her pain and would I date her? Of course I would. I know from experience looks are not everything. I know what it feels like to be hidden behind a unappealing face. Behind looks everyone is a beautiful soul.

In regards to the picture you mentioned; physically a 5 but she will be treated like an 8 by society. Whereas a sub-5 male will be treated like dirt and his entire life will be harder.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
View attachment 29539

This woman would be considered 2-3. The kind who would not be sought after for relationships. I know her pain and would I date her? Of course I would. I know from experience looks are not everything. I know what it feels like to be hidden behind a unappealing face. Behind looks everyone is a beautiful soul.

In regards to the picture you mentioned; physically a 5 but she will be treated like an 8 by society. Whereas a sub-5 male will be treated like dirt and his entire life will be harder.
Personality and goodness makes up for a lot. A lot of what makes a woman a sub-5 for me is her lifestyle, values and personality. Looks are only a starting point. People either add or subtract value from there.

The woman in the photo you posted is a prominent motivational speaker I believe. From what I've heard from her, she seems like a very kind, thoughtful, inspiring person.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
lowstatusmale said:

View attachment 29538
I bet she’s Chad only

She wouldn't date us. We are not successful enough or physically appealing enough.

jaytar

Incels.Net Junior
TheRiddler said:
lowstatusmale said:
View attachment 29539

Personality and goodness makes up for a lot. A lot of what makes a woman a sub-5 for me is her lifestyle, values and personality. Looks are only a starting point. People either add or subtract value from there.

The woman in the photo you posted is a prominent motivational speaker I believe. From what I've heard from her, she seems like a very kind, thoughtful, inspiring person.
She is a motivational speaker. I believe she has a chronic illness that prevents her from putting on any fat at all. For a lot of people it seems like a dream but with no body fat whatsoever your skin is wrinkled and you look far from normal.

As for the conversation as a whole, I'd say that a lot of the lowest level women do not lead wildly different lives than we do. When I was in grad school I met a lot of young people around my age and there was quite a range of attractiveness across the board. I knew one girl who was socially awkward, overweight and just generally had nothing about her that was attractive. She told her group of friends she was still a virgin in her mid twenties and that she hasn't been able to get a boyfriend. Honestly the things she said sound so similar to what we talk about on here. What it made me realize is that despite women having a much easier time finding sexual partners, it is probably close to as hard for the bottom bit to find a partner.

Additionally, if it is at all helpful the attractiveness scale of 1-10 shouldn't be an even distribution, it should be on a bell curve. Most men and women should fall within the 4-6 range with fewer and fewer people falling into the extremes of 1-2 and 9-10.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lowstatusmale said:
TheRiddler said:
View attachment 29539

She is a motivational speaker. I believe she has a chronic illness that prevents her from putting on any fat at all. For a lot of people it seems like a dream but with no body fat whatsoever your skin is wrinkled and you look far from normal.

As for the conversation as a whole, I'd say that a lot of the lowest level women do not lead wildly different lives than we do. When I was in grad school I met a lot of young people around my age and there was quite a range of attractiveness across the board. I knew one girl who was socially awkward, overweight and just generally had nothing about her that was attractive. She told her group of friends she was still a virgin in her mid twenties and that she hasn't been able to get a boyfriend. Honestly the things she said sound so similar to what we talk about on here. What it made me realize is that despite women having a much easier time finding sexual partners, it is probably close to as hard for the bottom bit to find a partner.

Additionally, if it is at all helpful the attractiveness scale of 1-10 shouldn't be an even distribution, it should be on a bell curve. Most men and women should fall within the 4-6 range with fewer and fewer people falling into the extremes of 1-2 and 9-10.
What did you major in at grad. school?

koed

Incels.Net Junior
Most men for many reasons are desperate even chads can have a tough time with women but they have
the privilege's and chance we do not have. It sounds good on paper to try and go to more populated areas of women then men without any interference but women's
expectations are so high they would rather be going down on other women and hating you until they ever see a powerful chad us incels will
never get love in female relationships I am sorry to say that is chad only. Your smallest chance is the rare crazy whale who hates you because
you are below her expectations.