What do incels actually think of “foids”?

Any1CanHaveLove

Incels.Net Novice
I guess I should disclaim that I’m not trying to start a fight or troll men. I genuinely am interested in hearing how you men view the people of the female sex. Again, I’m not trying to troll but it seems that incels misunderstand/hаte women, and I just want to hear opinions.

Ih8luv

Incels.Net Master
I guess I should disclaim that I’m not trying to start a fight or troll men. I genuinely am interested in hearing how you men view the people of the female sex. Again, I’m not trying to troll but it seems that incels misunderstand/hаte women, and I just want to hear opinions.
@vcelguy this is the ѕhit I was talking about. These threads need to be deleted. But like you know, whatever...

Ih8luv

Incels.Net Master
Opinions are like are assholes....

Moody

Love is dangerous
i think foids are normal humans but with huge egos because alot of the cucks that approach them, they are mostly narcicistic

Any1CanHaveLove

Incels.Net Novice
Any1CanHaveLove said:
@vcelguy this is the ѕhit I was talking about. These threads need to be deleted. But like you know, whatever...
I literally just want to know if you actually think women are bad or not. It’s a question, dude..

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
all foids are wh*res for chad
if they aren't property they collapse society, by not wanting to have kids till they are 40 so they can keep fuсking chads when she is young
they will vote for free gibs

Ih8luv

Incels.Net Master
Any1CanHaveLove said:
all foids are wh*res for chad
if they aren't property they collapse society, by not wanting to have kids till they are 40 so they can keep fuсking chads when she is young
they will vote for free gibs
Stop trolling her omg give her a chance broski...

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Ih8luv said:
Any1CanHaveLove said:
I literally just want to know if you actually think women are bad or not. It’s a question, dude..
They're only bad towards ugly men. They're good for Chad.

umbrakinesis

Incels.Net Junior
Ih8luv said:
Any1CanHaveLove said:
women aren’t necessarily bad but the real thing that’s bad is how gynocentric society lets women get away with hella bullshit. that was white knights fault though. i do think male and female nature have a lot of negative aspects though.