What are the new hobbies you bros wanna pick up, if any?

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
nearcel/ volcel said:
i was just thinking about this and will do a graph soon, but until then:

Foids tend to be attracted to guys that are into: Football (that's american football for you Your-a-peons, although this applies to regular football too), motorcycling, auto racing, paintball, skateboarding and other action-type sports/activities.

Foids tend NOT to be interested in guys who have "shyer," or more "autistic-y" hobbies: Examples: Drawing, video games, model building, anime, dungeons and dragons and other fantasy-type games.

NOTES:
1) The attractive-er hobbies are also team/camaderie type activities, while the "autisic-y" hobbies tend to be solo hobbies.

2) i'm not saying immediately quit what you like and do all the other things and things will automatically change for you. i'm talking generalities here.
In fact, i loved D+D and guess who introduced that to me? My chad brother and we would play with his friends.

i'm saying foids like guys who are into auto racing, but generally do not like guys who are into collecting toys or re-creating battles on tabletops etc. These are facts.
I like baking and used to do knitting when I was a young boy. Gonna take it up again. I was a musician which could be seen as a "chad" hobby although not really. More like beta that tries to get puss at parties- however i did for my enjoyment not for holes. All the hobbies I have had are for myself never for holes.
ѕhit I would probably be a better housewife than most of the holes walking the streets today.
Yeah, cooking and knitting are cool. All i'm saying is that foids tend to like guys who work on cars, not knit.

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
If i could expand on this thread and take it onto a tangent:

What i want to do is organize some paintball sessions for us; i think chasing each other and shooting each other (not for real, but you know what i mean) will make us less shy.

Just one of my plans.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I have a lot of free time, so i guess i'm gonna try and start learning how to draw manga for the n time lol

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
I used to read quite a bit of manga but I fell into a deep depression and just dropped everything, but I’m picking stuff back up slowly so I’ll try to get into it again. I just like expanding my general knowledge as well, so that I’m able to talk about anything without seeming like an idiot.

Sasaki

Catharsis
Sasaki said:
Amiya said:
gonna try and start learning how to draw manga
From imagination? That seems impossible tbh, I don't understand how the manga creators do that.
View attachment 10687

Like this? Forgive the bad shading and anatomy, I kind of rushed it.
Yeah but I also meant putting a story together like in the Mangas and that seems incredibly difficult to have all the proportions correct through out the manga and having the expressions changed each time etc...
I'm ѕhit at drawing from imagination so I don't think I could do better than your drawing personally.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
nearcel/ volcel said:
i was just thinking about this and will do a graph soon, but until then:

Foids tend to be attracted to guys that are into: Football (that's american football for you Your-a-peons, although this applies to regular football too), motorcycling, auto racing, paintball, skateboarding and other action-type sports/activities.

Foids tend NOT to be interested in guys who have "shyer," or more "autistic-y" hobbies: Examples: Drawing, video games, model building, anime, dungeons and dragons and other fantasy-type games.

NOTES:
1) The attractive-er hobbies are also team/camaderie type activities, while the "autisic-y" hobbies tend to be solo hobbies.

2) i'm not saying immediately quit what you like and do all the other things and things will automatically change for you. i'm talking generalities here.
In fact, i loved D+D and guess who introduced that to me? My chad brother and we would play with his friends.

i'm saying foids like guys who are into auto racing, but generally do not like guys who are into collecting toys or re-creating battles on tabletops etc. These are facts.
I like baking and used to do knitting when I was a young boy. Gonna take it up again. I was a musician which could be seen as a "chad" hobby although not really. More like beta that tries to get puss at parties- however i did for my enjoyment not for holes. All the hobbies I have had are for myself never for holes.
ѕhit I would probably be a better housewife than most of the holes walking the streets today.
Yeah, cooking and knitting are cool. All i'm saying is that foids tend to like guys who work on cars, not knit.
Yeah obviously, but even when I was younger I cared about female validation less than others.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master

What i want to do is organize some paintball sessions for us; i think chasing each other and shooting each other (not for real, but you know what i mean) will make us less shy.

Just one of my plans.
I'm low inhib as fuck, but also live in the UK unfortunately. If I was in America you might get fucked up boyo REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Oogabooga said:
Sasaki said:
From imagination? That seems impossible tbh, I don't understand how the manga creators do that.
View attachment 10687

Like this? Forgive the bad shading and anatomy, I kind of rushed it.
Yeah but I also meant putting a story together like in the Mangas and that seems incredibly difficult to have all the proportions correct through out the manga and having the expressions changed each time etc...
I'm ѕhit at drawing from imagination so I don't think I could do better than your drawing personally.
Yeah, consistently getting the proportions and everything right is hard, not to mention just setting up an environment.

On the subject of skill, it's mostly all just practice, if you've only been at it a few eeeks, after a few more months you'll be able to make passable freehand work.

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
Amiya said:
gonna try and start learning how to draw manga
Just start slow . Find atleast 3 artist that you like and learn from them . Learn basic art and draw everything and everyday.

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
nearcel/ volcel said:

Just one of my plans.
I'm low inhib as fuck, but also live in the UK unfortunately. If I was in America you might get fucked up boyo REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1) Do you know what paintball is/Do you have paintball in UK?

2) i've thought about this more: Please join a knitting circle. In fact, join as many knitting circles as possible----you'll be surrounded by foids! It doesn't matter if they think you're gay----just go with it. Then, gradually spring it on them that you've always wanted to know what it's like to do it with a woman..........you see where this is going......?

So yeah, now i see where knitting CAN get you laid.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
I don't want to pick anything new at the moment. I'll just keep reading books. I bought 20 books last year but have only read 3 so far.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
nearcel/ volcel said:

Just one of my plans.
1) Do you know what paintball is/Do you have paintball in UK?

2) i've thought about this more: Please join a knitting circle. In fact, join as many knitting circles as possible----you'll be surrounded by foids! It doesn't matter if they think you're gay----just go with it. Then, gradually spring it on them that you've always wanted to know what it's like to do it with a woman..........you see where this is going......?

So yeah, now i see where knitting CAN get you laid.
lol, I really have no interest in that sort of thing anymore. I might join a knitting circle though. In regards to paintball, yes we have it here, actually quite close to where I live. I'm just saying most members here are American. It's hard to organise a session that we're all at.