What are the new hobbies you bros wanna pick up, if any?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Sasaki said:
Wow, they're great! That takes a lot of talent and patience, some just seem to have both.
I have no real hobbies nor do I have any interest in finding any. Hopefully I'm almost finished rotting to death.
Yeah but by the looks of your picture you're still young so... you should find a way to occupy the time before you're dead. Do... literally anything. Listen man, I used to be a musician so the blackpill hit me heavy, took away almost all my interests and emotional capacites but I'm not going to rot. I'm not going to lie down in the dirt. I'll go forward and find something new, what else is there?
You can't say die in this life oyster, even when life tells you to...

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
OysterSauce said:
and patience
Yeah, they took about 1-3 hours each to make, time flew by quite fast though as I enjoyed making them. At least I found something new to keep me busy and hopefully I pursue this and don't let the LDAR mindset prevent me from doing it.
With a little bit of polishing, all of those would look like they're straight out of a manga book. You have potential, man. Do share more of your work in the future.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
DarkMTS_57 said:
Gaming as usual.
Better than rotting
NEETing is the way, and having hobbies in the mix.
neeting is the way but unfortunately I don't have the benefit of taking out welfare. I want to be able to code and make money from home because FUCK WAGESLAVING

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
DarkMTS_57 said:
KhhvForEternity said:
Better than rotting
NEETing is the way, and having hobbies in the mix.
neeting is the way but unfortunately I don't have the benefit of taking out welfare. I want to be able to code and make money from home because FUCK WAGESLAVING
Yeah wageslaving for some shyster is plain torture.
Might aswell be a trucker, and go my own way.

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
i was just thinking about this and will do a graph soon, but until then:

Foids tend to be attracted to guys that are into: Football (that's american football for you Your-a-peons, although this applies to regular football too), motorcycling, auto racing, paintball, skateboarding and other action-type sports/activities.

Foids tend NOT to be interested in guys who have "shyer," or more "autistic-y" hobbies: Examples: Drawing, video games, model building, anime, dungeons and dragons and other fantasy-type games.

NOTES:
1) The attractive-er hobbies are also team/camaderie type activities, while the "autisic-y" hobbies tend to be solo hobbies.

2) i'm not saying immediately quit what you like and do all the other things and things will automatically change for you. i'm talking generalities here.
In fact, i loved D+D and guess who introduced that to me? My chad brother and we would play with his friends.

i'm saying foids like guys who are into auto racing, but generally do not like guys who are into collecting toys or re-creating battles on tabletops etc. These are facts.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
i was just thinking about this and will do a graph soon, but until then:

Foids tend to be attracted to guys that are into: Football (that's american football for you Your-a-peons, although this applies to regular football too), motorcycling, auto racing, paintball, skateboarding and other action-type sports/activities.

Foids tend NOT to be interested in guys who have "shyer," or more "autistic-y" hobbies: Examples: Drawing, video games, model building, anime, dungeons and dragons and other fantasy-type games.

NOTES:
1) The attractive-er hobbies are also team/camaderie type activities, while the "autisic-y" hobbies tend to be solo hobbies.

2) i'm not saying immediately quit what you like and do all the other things and things will automatically change for you. i'm talking generalities here.
In fact, i loved D+D and guess who introduced that to me? My chad brother and we would play with his friends.

i'm saying foids like guys who are into auto racing, but generally do not like guys who are into collecting toys or re-creating battles on tabletops etc. These are facts.
I like baking and used to do knitting when I was a young boy. Gonna take it up again. I was a musician which could be seen as a "chad" hobby although not really. More like beta that tries to get puss at parties- however i did for my enjoyment not for holes. All the hobbies I have had are for myself never for holes.
ѕhit I would probably be a better housewife than most of the holes walking the streets today.