What are Hunter eyes?

VirginKing25

Incels.Net Master

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
VirginKing25 said:
Well ѕhit... I'm even more fucked in the genetic lottery.
Eye reveal. I don’t have hunter eyes but they aren’t as prey as the eye on the right.
View attachment 10693
My eyes.. it's over.View attachment 10694
I actually like my eyes even though they aren’t perfect. I consider them semi hunter but I’m kinda biased. I truly am a few mm of bone away from being a chad. And some muscles but I’m working on those.

xboxus

Incels.Net Novice

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
xboxus said:
Another fake
Well I’m pretty biased because they’re my own eyes. Are they hunter? I can’t tell on my own eyes.
Not incel you’re 6’4 and look like that
God dammit I really shouldn’t be in this position. My chin, lack of muscles/skinniness, and lack social skills with girls are the only thing holding me back. I’m working on the muscles. This is why I’m bluepilled/redpilled and not blackpilled.

xboxus

Incels.Net Novice
xboxus said:
Swo2016 said:
Well I’m pretty biased because they’re my own eyes. Are they hunter? I can’t tell on my own eyes.
God dammit I really shouldn’t be in this position. My chin, lack of muscles/skinniness, and lack social skills with girls are the only thing holding me back. I’m working on the muscles. This is why I’m bluepilled/redpilled and not blackpilled.
You’re a chad with bad social skills. Your chin is not holding you back.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
xboxus said:
You’re a chad with bad social skills. Your chin is not holding you back.
I blame middle school for my bad social skills. I only have my laziness to blame for my skinniness. Your right chin probably wouldn’t hold me back if I was more sociable and wasn’t a twig. And I’m not even that antisocial compared to others on here.