What animals do you hate?

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
I hate cats, degenerate creatures would kick one if i saw one (in call of duty of course) but normies obsess about animals so much that shit gets too far if u understand what i mean, for example 4chan try to get some guy arrested just because he hurt some useless cats like the fuck, that was like months ago i think but you get the idea.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
Normies would rather save some useless cats life than ours, think about it we are nothing JFL, fuck soyciety as always
On the internet, racism is tolerated than animal hate jfl.
Not even that, us incels get mistreated while some dumb fucking animals have luxury life.

Apathycel

A nobody
I hate cats, degenerate creatures would kick one if i saw one (in call of duty of course) but normies obsess about animals so much that ѕhit gets too far if u understand what i mean, for example 4chan try to get some guy arrested just because he hurt some useless cats like the fuck, that was like months ago i think but you get the idea.
Cats are halal though.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
I hate cats, degenerate creatures would kick one if i saw one (in call of duty of course) but normies obsess about animals so much that ѕhit gets too far if u understand what i mean, for example 4chan try to get some guy arrested just because he hurt some useless cats like the fuck, that was like months ago i think but you get the idea.
Cats are halal though.
To eat no, but if dogs are haram so should be cats, cats are useless anyways and for normies like why do you want some ugly creature in your room who shits and spreads hair everywhere heck u can even be allergic u know.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Spice The Baby said:
Cats are halal though.
To eat no, but if dogs are haram so should be cats, cats are useless anyways and for normies like why do you want some ugly creature in your room who ѕhits and spreads hair everywhere heck u can even be allergic u know.
Not to eat. Cats are looked highly upon in Islam.