What advice would you like to be given by someone successful with women?

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
- Men should improve their physical health and aesthetics through sports and gym
- Men should not put women on a pedestal
- Men should put themselves and their interests/hobbies first
- Men should have confidence, self-esteem and self-respect
- Men should constantly strive to attain more knowledge and to be well-read.
- Men should never reduce themselves to being a betabux for a woman

I've listed some points. I could add more if you want.

VagiCel

Someone that looks better than 75% of men.
To me, that’s not a “Chad”, that’s just an attractive person. You don’t have to be a beautiful person to find confidence in yourself, and carry yourself in an attractive manner. You don’t even have to dress or look better necessarily. A lot of it is timing. The longer you spend pining after someone, the less likely that are to accept a date, because you’re their friend. Be comfortable in your own skin, be confident about whom you are, accept your faults, shrug off criticism in a witty manner, and surround yourself with people that have similar hobbies and interests. Those are just the basics. There isn’t an end all be all “top 5 pusѕy crusher” methods. You can garner success with some PUA methods, but they don’t give you long term success with a girl that you want to love. Take rejection in stride, and slowly escape your comfort zone. If you don’t talk to strangers on the daily, slowly increase the amount of strangers you do. Make yourself super uncomfortable all the time until you find that what used to make you uncomfortable is basically nothing to you. If you want to better your physical appearance, and work on your wardrobe, you can, but again, how you feel about yourself is the most attractive trait about you. I will say that some beautiful women are more physically motivated, but that’s also entirely fine. Vain people exist in this world. If you want the vain ones, be vain yourself. Having a 12-pack will put you in the top 25% in their eyes.

VagiCel

- Men should improve their physical health and aesthetics through sports and gym
- Men should not put women on a pedestal
- Men should put themselves and their interests/hobbies first
- Men should have confidence, self-esteem and self-respect
- Men should constantly strive to attain more knowledge and to be well-read.
- Men should never reduce themselves to being a betabux for a woman

I've listed some points. I could add more if you want.
These aren’t requirements bud. They can be goals, but don’t treat them as facts.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
These aren’t requirements bud. They can be goals, but don’t treat them as facts.
All of my real life friends are like that, and they have girlfriends. Every single one of them.
It's certainly not a coincidence that they've been following such basic steps.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
To me, that’s not a “Chad”, that’s just an attractive person. You don’t have to be a beautiful person to find confidence in yourself, and carry yourself in an attractive manner. You don’t even have to dress or look better necessarily. A lot of it is timing. The longer you spend pining after someone, the less likely that are to accept a date, because you’re their friend. Be comfortable in your own skin, be confident about whom you are, accept your faults, shrug off criticism in a witty manner, and surround yourself with people that have similar hobbies and interests. Those are just the basics. There isn’t an end all be all “top 5 pusѕy crusher” methods. You can garner success with some PUA methods, but they don’t give you long term success with a girl that you want to love. Take rejection in stride, and slowly escape your comfort zone. If you don’t talk to strangers on the daily, slowly increase the amount of strangers you do. Make yourself super uncomfortable all the time until you find that what used to make you uncomfortable is basically nothing to you. If you want to better your physical appearance, and work on your wardrobe, you can, but again, how you feel about yourself is the most attractive trait about you. I will say that some beautiful women are more physically motivated, but that’s also entirely fine. Vain people exist in this world. If you want the vain ones, be vain yourself. Having a 12-pack will put you in the top 25% in their eyes.
The only people I have common interests with are blackpillers, I don't know how to make friends with normies or cucks because my blackpills will spill out eventually. I work out a lot and have decent confidence where I can talk to new people, but any foid I'm attracted to always rejects me, and I've done well over 100 approaches. I couldn't even get anything on tinder. Now I'm at a point where I know the only way I can get sex from a decent looking girl is either to get a prostitute or fly to a third world shitty country and fuck the poor women there for a cheeseburger. I've also entirely given up on marriage unless a virgin under 21 years old agrees to be my girlfriend.

VagiCel

The only people I have common interests with are blackpillers, I don't know how to make friends with normies or cucks because my blackpills will spill out eventually. I work out a lot and have decent confidence where I can talk to new people, but any foid I'm attracted to always rejects me, and I've done well over 100 approaches. I couldn't even get anything on tinder. Now I'm at a point where I know the only way I can get sex from a decent looking girl is either to get a prostitute or fly to a third world shitty country and fuck the poor women there for a cheeseburger. I've also entirely given up on marriage unless a virgin under 21 years old agrees to be my girlfriend.
Approach your mind differently my guy. I’m a chubby dood, that believes he’s gorgeous because I want to be, and I got a stripper’s number, and the number of two other random ladies in one night. Hate less of the world, and respect everyone. Also, just be an enjoyable person. Works 100% of the time every time. You may not get laid every single day to sloots, but that’s not what this is about.

VagiCel

All of my real life friends are like that, and they have girlfriends. Every single one of them.
It's certainly not a coincidence that they've been following such basic steps.
Listen, I’m not saying that those steps don’t work, I’m saying individuals are different, and it’s eadier for people to work on individual steps than to revamp their entire lifestyle. Some ladies love being treated like queens, and they like being the doms. Is that me? No never. However, some guys love being the betas.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Approach your mind differently my guy. I’m a chubby dood, that believes he’s gorgeous because I want to be, and I got a stripper’s number, and the number of two other random ladies in one night. Hate less of the world, and respect everyone. Also, just be an enjoyable person. Works 100% of the time every time. You may not get laid every single day to sloots, but that’s not what this is about.
I have to see it to believe it. If you're fat and not rich, but can pick up strippers, then you should wear a go-pro and show us how it's done and get a million followers.

VagiCel

I’m explaining it to you verbally my guy
I’m not doing this out of the goodness of a clickbait video. I genuinely want people to succeed, because I used to hold hatred in my heart because of a lady I pined after. I don’t care about monetizing something like this.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I’m not doing this out of the goodness of a clickbait video. I genuinely want people to succeed, because I used to hold hatred in my heart because of a lady I pined after. I don’t care about monetizing something like this.
If it's this easy, why aren't other fat broke guys making videos picking up strippers for quick clicks then?