What’s your opinion on the whitepill ?

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
So what's the difference between the red pill and white pill? They both sound the same.
Whitepill is fague barely conceptualised cope about how there is productive
alternative to blackpill (there is no). Redpill is sugarcoated normie-friendly meme ridden cope about how there is productive alternative to blackpill (there is no).

You need to be at least 6+-looking and have a healthy socialization. There are no workarounds, no corners to cut. That is how reality works.

rev van mev

Chilling.
Fallencel said:
IncelRescuer said:
What is the whitepill?
It’s when you accept the fact that it never began and start putting energy into other things besides getting a girlfriend
Honestly, for lower-value men, I think that might be the only way to get a girlfriend. Starting better your life, doing things you enjoy with zero regard for women.
Women at best are an investment that never goes anywhere, a zero investment. But usually they are a negative investment where they keep going down in value and literally put men in a deep hole. Why choose to make either kind of investment in the first damn place?

rev van mev

Chilling.
Uncommon said:
Fallencel said:
It’s when you accept the fact that it never began and start putting energy into other things besides getting a girlfriend
:confused: That sounds like the MGTOWs
MGTOWs should talk about all the cool things they are doing with all their extra resources, but most of the dwell on how much they hаte women. MGTOW is a coping mechanism. These are not the guys higher-value women want.
And why should i even care what women want? Is the goal to improve myself for the benefit of myself or those who advocate for my ruin anyway?

Balkancel

Incels.Net Junior
:confused: Man... there is no fuсking energy for other things if you don't have intimacy in your life. Even such a simple hobby as writing is something I do once a month because of that. I can't even play videogames, I can't read a book. Inceldom is something that scorches you. What energy?
I guess this is just me but I don't have that problem, I'm 27, never had a gf, I can still cope with video games, internet and lifting. When I got isolated I kinda stopped caring about girls, so that's nice.

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Redpill = Women only want alpha males. You can be an alpha by self improving (buy my online course on how to be an alpha male for only $9.99...)
Whitepill = Women will never be attracted to you. But you still can be successful in other areas in your life.
Blackpill = Your genes are garbage and you will never have success at anything.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Redpill = Women only want alpha males. You can be an alpha by self improving (buy my online course on how to be an alpha male for only $9.99...)
Whitepill = Women will never be attracted to you. But you still can be successful in other areas in your life.
Blackpill = Your genes are garbage and you will never have success at anything.

Well whitepill would exist if idiots didn't keep voting for alt left politicians who burden hardworking incels with high taxes; redirecting our hard earned wages to welfare single slut moms who only fuck Chads and charge the baby raising costs to incels. And to top it off, those welfare whores start throwing our money at the celebrity Chad and Stacy oligarchy of actors, athletes, models, and other entertainers.