What’s your opinion on the whitepill ?

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
IncelRescuer said:
What is the whitepill?
It’s when you accept the fact that it never began and start putting energy into other things besides getting a girlfriend
:confused: Man... there is no fucking energy for other things if you don't have intimacy in your life. Even such a simple hobby as writing is something I do once a month because of that. I can't even play videogames, I can't read a book. Inceldom is something that scorches you. What energy?

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
That actually sounds like MGTOW's red pill.
It’s not those men going their own way are doing that by choice not because it’s over for them
if its completely over for incels, why do they choose to still fixate on foids? It really all boils down to who wears what hat at which specific time when the end result is the exact same---taking the red pill and focusing on improving one's own self rather than focus on women.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
rev van mev said:
It’s not those men going their own way are doing that by choice not because it’s over for them
Some are just too fed up. Some are cowed because of being divorce raped. My grandma's husband was cucked and divorce raped by his first wive. He probably should never have married again. My grandmother controls every aspect of his life. He didn't like me living with my grandmother and him few years ago and tried telling me what to do. I told him if his name's not on the title of my grandmother's house (it's not) then don't tell me sh*t. He quietly sat back down.

MGTOWs are just betas in denial. And yes, they're being sent their own way.

rev van mev

Chilling.
Fallencel said:
rev van mev said:
Some are just too fed up. Some are cowed because of being divorce rаped. My grandma's husband was cucked and divorce rаped by his first wive. He probably should never have married again. My grandmother controls every aspect of his life. He didn't like me living with my grandmother and him few years ago and tried telling me what to do. I told him if his name's not on the title of my grandmother's house (it's not) then don't tell me sh*t. He quietly sat back down.

i'm finding its a process of constantly evaluating personal circumstances and experimenting with what works for me. Having schizophrenia is a really good teacher that is similar to constantly battling foids and their bullshit.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
Fallencel said:
Some are just too fed up. Some are cowed because of being divorce rаped. My grandma's husband was cucked and divorce rаped by his first wive. He probably should never have married again. My grandmother controls every aspect of his life. He didn't like me living with my grandmother and him few years ago and tried telling me what to do. I told him if his name's not on the title of my grandmother's house (it's not) then don't tell me sh*t. He quietly sat back down.

i'm finding its a process of constantly evaluating personal circumstances and experimenting with what works for me. Having schizophrenia is a really good teacher that is similar to constantly battling foids and their bullshit.
Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind. As long as you're moving forward. Even if you find you're going in the wrong direction at times, it's still better than going nowhere at all and not learning anything.

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
Fallencel said:
IncelRescuer said:
What is the whitepill?
It’s when you accept the fact that it never began and start putting energy into other things besides getting a girlfriend
Then what is the blackpill?? Isn't that the blackpill?
It is not. Blackpill is just an understanding of how lookism causing involuntarily celibacy.

Putting energy into something is futile. Inceldom causing problems in life not because of some existential psychological mambo-jumbo. Your hormones become heavily fucked up. The most obvious example is how fap is the only way to handle sexual frustration but its fry your brains by denying the normal source of dopamine.

Thinking that incel has any energy ever is silly.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
IncelRescuer said:
What is the whitepill?
I guess I'm whitepilled, then. Why pour effort into pursuing girls, since all such efforts are futile in the end. Invest time and energy in other pursuits which have a chance of paying off.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
IncelRescuer said:
What is the whitepill?
Honestly, for lower-value men, I think that might be the only way to get a girlfriend. Starting better your life, doing things you enjoy with zero regard for women.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
IncelRescuer said:
Fallencel said:
Then what is the blackpill?? Isn't that the blackpill?
It is not. Blackpill is just an understanding of how lookism causing involuntarily celibacy.

Putting energy into something is futile. Inceldom causing problems in life not because of some existential psychological mambo-jumbo. Your hormones become heavily fucked up. The most obvious example is how fap is the only way to handle sexual frustration but its fry your brains by denying the normal source of dopamine.

Thinking that incel has any energy ever is silly.
Going through your teens, twenties and possibly 30's constantly being rejected and celibate is traumatizing whether we realize it or not. Once your testerone levels go down and you physically can't perform like you used to, you will have so much regret over not making use of your vigor when you were younger. There is also the sexual experience discrepancy you will have with every woman you meet in your 40's. You will always feel cheated if you've waited and meet someone and find out she had a dozen Chads before you and now she is considering settling for you. You will see her getting fucked by other men in your mind constantly and it will tear you apart.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
Fallencel said:
:confused: That sounds like the MGTOWs
MGTOWs should talk about all the cool things they are doing with all their extra resources, but most of the dwell on how much they hate women. MGTOW is a coping mechanism. These are not the guys higher-value women want.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Doubt it someone can actually ignore black of sexual and romantic relationships in his life. But humans are all different and I hope all of you work on ur goals rather than sobbing bc of holes. If an incel becomes rich due to him working on himself and his career he can later even have a hot younger gf. (Just make sure there's enough money, gotta sacrifice something bc nothing is perfect).