What’s the point of therapy?

Apathycel

A nobody
My therapist speaks for the most part and barely gives me a chance to talk. She just tells me about how I should apply for college and how I should do this and that and whatever the fuck methods to be able to fall asleep at night. None of my problems get solved. I need my mum’s help to apply for college but she’s too busy focusing on trying to find me fuck up so that she can lock me out of my PS4 account again. I even told her I’m going to kill myself but she doesn’t give a ѕhit in the slightest. I don’t want to do it but suіcіde seems really fuсking tempting at this point. I may follow through with what I said last time, idk. (I’m not going to stab police officers).

Last edited:

Spice The Baby

Cold Anti Social

OysterSauce

Congratulations APARTHEID!
The point is to get jewpills so you can stop hearing voices, booby-trapping your apartment and getting panic attacks, and become a mindless, desireless statue instead.

Dagon

Incels.Net Novice
Giving money to your therapist, that's the point. Maybe vent to someone, but it costs too much and it's not worth it. Better vent online.

Apathycel

A nobody
Giving money to your therapist, that's the point. Maybe vent to someone, but it costs too much and it's not worth it. Better vent online.
One of the main reasons I joined this site was to vent. Money ain’t really the reason for therapy though because therapy is free in the UK (my therapist is still being paid by the goverment though).