Western Urologists are misandristic and ignorant

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
The try guys from buzzfeed had their testosterone Levels checked by an urologist

Their values:

A total testosterone level under 300ng/dl means in almost every case that you have hypogonadism

It's Nothing else than a pathetic shame that These guys dont get IMMEDIATELY testosterone Prescribed!

I also had a sub 300ng/dl value when i was 18, and even to this day, no urologist or endocrinologist has prescribed me a hormonal therapy or generally helped me in any way, despite the fact that all my physical traits are literally screaming that i have extreme low T

As a low T male your only option to live a healthy life is to get testosterone from some shady black market, while every women can casually get estrogen prescribed if she has acne etc.

Im suffering everyday because of my lack of hormones, my low T ruined my puberty.

Attachments

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Tbh JFL @ docs prescribing T to freak roasties who legit believe in le male privilege meme and want to get it, but refusing to prescribe T to guys who just don't want to grow up as feeble betas. Well why even need t to develop your masculinity if you can use soy instead kek.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Have you ever went to the doctor and asked for T? Low t can sometimes cloud the ability to logic, thus i ask.

One time a doctor offered me T but I declined, because I am incel and don't want more libido.

People who are animals, where their mind cannot logic and reason, have a danger if low T. Because their mind is not logic based, they come to bad conclusions, such is the danger of sites like Buzzfeed.

(Although the truth is, Buzzfeed is being held hostage by illuminati because 5 years ago someone tried to write anti-zionist articles on it and got in a car crash, the fbi suspects foul play.)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There is a such thing as a wise old man, a man of low T, however most young men are not at this stage, and the low t just turns them into 4th wave feminists.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Tbh JFL @ docs prescribing T to freak roasties who legit believe in le male privilege meme and want to get it, but refusing to prescribe T to guys who just don't want to grow up as feeble betas. Well why even need t to develop your masculinity if you can use soy instead kek.
I think why Japanese can run on E but white boys can't, is because they have different cores. When a japanese man has soy, he feels urges to fap to hentai and troll 4chan, when a white boy has soy he feels urges to post 4th wave feminism blogs about how to white knight a society.

I think there is a reason Japan is still pagan and why American males, even high T ones, like to get on their knees to worship a strong bearded alpha male...

Like, I knew a guy who was effete and low T, master of logic and high autism reflexes like over 9000. I think his core was different than those other low T types, he wasnt a numale but one of those aspergers types with godlike fast reflexes, could never beat him at any videogames despite him being more soy than me. He was a total pagan with autism and I don't think he'd ever write numale 4th wave style articles.

I think the core is autism, now that I think about it. Those numale types dont seem to have autism. Every autist I know seems to have values outside of what normans consider to be normal, ie. if autist its almost a gaurantee you are going to visit 4chan at some point in your life and be banned for something at one point or other.