Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes ( i has 2 bullies)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Not bullied as I always stood up for myself. I had 15 fights in school which is quite a lot. my strategy was full-on aggression on anything trying to bully me. If you dont fight it quickly, it can turn to bullying.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
TheRiddler said:
Not bullied as I always stood up for myself. I had 15 fights in school which is quite a lot. my strategy was full-on aggression on anything trying to bully me. If you dont fight it quickly, it can turn to bullying.
True, how strong are you?, are you natraully skinny??whats your natraul body type ??
6 foot 3, broad shouldered. Not skinny

[email protected]

Incels.Net Novice
TheRiddler said:
True, how strong are you?, are you natraully skinny??whats your natraul body type ??
6 foot 3, broad shouldered. Not skinny
I went to an private all boy school,
yeah i dont have muscles but my bodytype does have the potential to get big muscles, im skinnyfat. all my bullies had big muscles, ofcourse i was powerless around them,Ofcoures i couldn't tantrum shout at them like me saying "shut the FUCK up!!!!!!!" thats what i wanted to say to them, but then i would be seen as the bad emotional uncool guy in the interaction, of cousre they were way more popular than me and much physically stronger than me. For example, we were in a que about to enter the class for exams and the one of my bullies said that "i stink" and the other tall blond hair bully agreed, "jau you stink", i took offense( remember this is not an isolated incident, these guys bullied me all the time,espeicially the brown hair guy), I told the brown hair guy that "its only you" "only you" basically only you think i stink, then this brown guy said that the tall blond guy agreed,he's not the only one who thinks i stink. i felt like exploding, this was in a que for exams in matric,not sure it it was matric finals or the midyear exams, i think about my school bullies everyday and i matriculated years ago

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
I was bullied frequently in high school. I was bullied even more frequently in Middle School.

I imagine that most of us were bullied in high school. The same traits that cause one to be an incel (such as being short, ugly, fat, etc.) will also cause one to be bullied.

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Novice
In my childhood, I studied in an Adventist school and during each year, I had different bullies, for example the first three years I was an idiot who was older than the rest of us because he had lost several years, that idiot was dedicated to insult me, hit me and even defame me, then when he left there was a group of "cool" boys, who were the most popular little group in the room who were also dedicated to defame me, hit me and insult me, I remember that one of those boys arrived angry, and as he got angry I entered look bad, but people did not care much and they still wanted to "console him", they did not care that I was an idiot who always screwed up with me, they always wanted to "console him", then he continued to treat me badly for the rest of the day ...., and finally that same year a new boy joined who said he was "punk", that boy kept hitting me, insulting me and defame me ....

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
I was but at one of the two schools that I went to. Was on probation for a few months so couldn't fight back. But after that was lifted beat the snot out of one kid. Ended up knocking his contact back were it got stuck between his eye socket. He cried like a b*tch. The second highschool managed to throw a guy to the ground. Otherwise if I would have thrown a punch would have been arrested. Had to lie to the female principal at the time convincing her that I was just trying to subdue the guy. Got into another fight off school grounds. Took the bus with my step counsin to his house got off and waited for these other students to walk down the ally to there houses. confronted one of them with a head lock. Was fun beating the crap out of that guy. Afterwards they left we started walking to friends house. The kids showed back up a few feet from friends house. Tried starting shit again with us. Friends dad came outside and broke it up. Next day at school teachers said they had called the cops when they seen us fighting. But school couldn't touch us it was funny as hell.