Were White Beauty Standards Adopted by Non-white Countries or Did They Develop Naturally?

Karamelli

Incels.Net Novice
Most non-white countries have white beauty standards, but how much of this is biological vs cultural?
The more widely accepted view is that it's cultural, that whites have been in positions of power and have become desirable, but I really doubt that.

The strongest evidence against this to me seems to be the fact that other races do not have as clearly defined masculine and feminine features aka sexual dimorphism.
Black women are often indistinguishable from the men, if you only look at their face with no make up or hair.
East and Southeast Asian men have more feminine traits.
Native American women have more masculine traits, though there is less consistency there.

So if we accept that clearly masculine and feminine features are most attractive to the opposite sex, generally, then it's clear that leaves the white race as the most attractive to any race. This is reflected in all data taken from online dating and other forms of surveys.

Culture has to have some effect but I don't think it's a reliable explanation.

I know this is Just Be White but this seeks to explain why that's the case.

Karamelli

Incels.Net Novice
Karamelli said:
Hidden said:
It's both.
If you imagine a world where there were no white people ever and white people were suddenly introduced, I believe they would rise to the top naturally without the help of culture.
So you are NOT denying being a female I take it?
You have no good reason to assume I wasn't honest when I selected male. Also, totally unrelated to the topic.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Karamelli said:
If you imagine a world where there were no white people ever and white people were suddenly introduced, I believe they would rise to the top naturally without the help of culture.
You have no good reason to assume I wasn't honest when I selected male. Also, totally unrelated to the topic.
Told ya im a POWERFUL PSYCHIC, and a KEY BEING... But whatever... If you want to masquerade as a female, its up to the MODS, not me...

Karamelli

Incels.Net Novice
Karamelli said:
Lordgoro said:
Told ya im a POWERFUL PSYCHIC, and a KEY BEING... But whatever... If you want to masquerade as a female, its up to the MODS, not me...
Are you also going to show them when I specifically said I'm male by any chance

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Karamelli said:
Are you also going to show them when I specifically said I'm male by any chance
Luckily, Ive got BIGGER fish to FRY, and a BOOK to work on...

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Whitecels still have a chance, it is over if you're an ethniccel. Seriously, there ain't no reason to doubt this by how the world treats us. I don't think I ever got a single positive thing in life being ethnic... While I see whitecels getting more positive interaction than I ever got in my life.