Were are the angry ones?

Joshua

I am a trucel and I am underwhelmed with the weakness of this forum. I want to talk about how much I hate everyone, but I appears that no one is angry. Everyone here is broken just an empty shell. Were can I find like minded people who share my hate for everyone and everything. The deepweb maybe, I don't know.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I used to be angry. I still hold some remainders of that rage in me, but it has turned into self-hatred instead. I hate who I am.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Implying being angry is being strong.
It's called radfem, not truecel. Hate everyone to feel stronk, independent and empowered sis, yass kween slay yadda yadda.

To be serious, there is a handful of borderline dead incel forums intended to accomodate hateful edgelords, but they are not really "angry" there anyway. So, you can post your rants here.

If you don't like it here, visit r/inceltears tbh. Not only are its visitors the most angry and hateful incels in denial there are, but they lurk a lot more incel sites than I myself know, since they are desperate for content, which is often about "hating everyone". You'll find something there, if you are persistent enough.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Joshua said:
I am a trucel and I am underwhelmed with the weakness of this forum. I want to talk about how much I hate everyone, but I appears that no one is angry. Everyone here is broken just an empty shell. Were can I find like minded people who share my hate for everyone and everything. The deepweb maybe, I don't know.
The forum you want are those other incel forums. The forums are complete nihilism and anarchy where as long as you are incel, you can say whatever primitive animal urges come to mind.

These forums are for civilized folk who want the world to view us as civilized, modern human beings. We are hard at work trying to mend our broken reputations created by those other incels.

schmuck

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” -Yoda

Well, not actually wisdom from not actually an alien Force adept but a lil green puppet. More like something cobbled together by whoever wrote lines in a script to sound profound and advance the narrative BUT in spite of all that it kind of has a point here. Suffering is already in evidence so why double down on it in ouroboros fashion?