Well done Syrian & Russian forces.

Tupolev

Спецназ
While most Americans are condemning Russia over multiple media hoax stories, I'm giving them the thumbs up. And for good reason...

Syria is once again becoming a safe place to live, or at least Damascus is. Some Syrians are starting to return to their home country after it was liberated from extremists. Some of these extremists were being either directly or indirectly funded and armed by the west, including the U.S. Thankfully the Russians decided to give military assistance to the Syrian government, and drove the extremists out.

If it was up to the U.S, these extremists would still be ravaging the Syrian people, all in the name of trying to overthrow Syrian president Bashar al-Assad. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying the Russian government is perfect, i'm not saying that. I'm simply stating that they did the right thing in Syria.

Please read the story below.

Denmark Evaluates Sending Syrian Refugees Home as Damascus Area Deemed Safe

Tupolev

Спецназ
Based and Russian pilled.

Assad isn't perfect either, but he's sure as hell better than having extremists engaging in a civil war, killing hundreds of thousands of Syrian people who did nothing to deserve such barbaric atrocities.