Week 1 report of my work out

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Week 1 report of my work out:

As some of you know I decided to work out. Sure, this will not bring overnight results since it is only 15-20 push ups, squats and leg raises and since some elements of my diet are somewhat unhealthy, but still, this is better than doing nothing at all. Anything harder than that I can not do now due to depression.

+ My muscles ache a bit, not too much, but I believe that this is the feeling a real man should feel.

+I sort of feel better about myself.

+Even if it is just placebo, I feel like my muscles became +1% more... How to say in English... Explicit? Curvy? Articulated? You get it.

+I have doubts about my self discipline. I hope I have the will power to make this an every day habit. If by some divine intervention (haha naive me i know, but sometimes miracles happen) I want the girl to be able to touch something.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I am thinking about returning to jogging, swimming and better diet too.

redpilleddeji

Incels.Net Junior
been lifting weights for about 40 days. I feel a lot better, more confident, probably look better too. plus its like meditating.
have yet to be acknowledged by a food, but doesn't matter as much. think about them much less. I do it because it feels good
motivated by pure hatred

would recommend

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
been lifting weights for about 40 days. I feel a lot better, more confident, probably look better too. plus its like meditating.
have yet to be acknowledged by a food, but doesn't matter as much. think about them much less. I do it because it feels good
motivated by pure hatred

would recommend
Congrats man! Keep it up.

Sadly I am broke so I can not afford gym or any equipment, so I work out only with things that not require them.