We should stop trying to get girls and start doing things that makes us happy

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
I stopped trying to get girls after my first date with a decent looking girl , I was awkward as fuck and I couldn’t talk , it was absolute shit .Then I realized , why the fuck am I wasting my time on some unrewarding time-consuming nonsense that is dating , I have a lot of different things that really makes me happy !

And I am actually not that depressed now that I am doing the things I like and enjoy . My advice is go to work/school,play games , read books (comics are the best way to cope with the tragic life we’re livin) and watching YouTube videos , especially h3h3 which is also an incel and is sooo funny .

Girls will never like us , so we don’t have to give a shit about them either , I know this is not easy as I say but we are not too far gone from happiness , there is always a thing that makes life better !

We just have to accept the truth that no matter what , girls will never be interested in us . So we should play the game by its rules ...

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
DarthZaza said:
Then explain please
You could have googlemaxed.

Based: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Based

MGTOW - Men Sent Going Their Own Way, a way of coping with inceldom or being a failed normie (after divorce rape or whatever) by declaring you don't need no women.

-cel - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=-cel
Also can be used to describe a guy, not even necessarily an incel, with some distinctive trait, which doesn't necessarily cause inceldom. (E.g. MGTOWcel, millionairecel, Louisianacel, wagecel, youngcel, weebcel)

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
For incels, EVERYTHING and anything can be a "cope".. However, coping correctly can feel kinda joyful,instead of just despair, its possible to feel light joy.. like looking at a green field filled with colorful flowers... I actually get a kind of euphoria with certain colored flowers, especially purple.. Ive been known to just stop and stare for minutes at a time, just for that feeling of bliss.. Women ARENT the ONLY source of happiness in the world.. However, they can SURE add a lot of MISERY to it as well.....

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
For incels, EVERYTHING and anything can be a "cope".. However, coping correctly can feel kinda joyful,instead of just despair, its possible to feel light joy.. like looking at a green field filled with colorful flowers... th.jpg I actually get a kind of euphoria with certain colored flowers, especially purple.. Ive been known to just stop and stare for minutes at a time, just for that feeling of bliss..a25845d2fbbef80f0392383c602af192.jpg Women ARENT the ONLY source of happiness in the world.. However, they can SURE add a lot of MISERY to it as well.....
My soul is broken, on the verge of crying. I am like the grinch and things of joy just fill me with hate.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
For incels, EVERYTHING and anything can be a "cope".. However, coping correctly can feel kinda joyful,instead of just despair, its possible to feel light joy.. like looking at a green field filled with colorful flowers... th.jpg I actually get a kind of euphoria with certain colored flowers, especially purple.. Ive been known to just stop and stare for minutes at a time, just for that feeling of bliss..a25845d2fbbef80f0392383c602af192.jpg Women ARENT the ONLY source of happiness in the world.. However, they can SURE add a lot of MISERY to it as well.....
My soul is broken, on the verge of crying. I am like the grinch and things of joy just fill me with hate.
Literally I am as BROKEN as it gets... Yet have risen out of the ashes of my suffering.. I was HOMELESS for 35 plus years, wandering around america, starving, barely surviving, many close calls with death, no family that cared, no place to goto and call home, and a total INCEL as well! And yet Ive learned to go beyond my own misery, and enjoy what little I can, and create my own moments of joy, alone.. At almost 50, i am not at peace per se, but I make life worth living in small ways.. Yes, it would add to my joy to get a cute girl to love me, but the reality is that its NEVER going to happen.. I know this, and come to acceptance.. Is it unfair? Hell yes! Are we Justified in being hateful and wanting to lash out at them? Certainly yes! However, as an incel, if you cant LEARN to give your own meaning to existence, whats the point? Women are not the end all and be all of life.. The Universe is vaster then that! We've got "bigger fish to fry" is we can look beyond our own suffering and misery.. I dont know a better or Clearer way to put it..

Attachments

inunotaisho

Incels.Net Novice
I'll be doing something I love in 7 days when my probation is at an end. Part of my probation is they check on me in case I drink. When it ends its back to the spirits!

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
DarthZaza said:
I stopped trying to get girls after my first date with a decent looking girl , I was awkward as fuck and I couldn’t talk , it was absolute ѕhit .Then I realized , why the fuck am I wasting my time on some unrewarding time-consuming nonsense that is dating , I have a lot of different things that really makes me happy !

And I am actually not that depressed now that I am doing the things I like and enjoy . My advice is go to work/school,play games , read books (comics are the best way to cope with the tragic life we’re livin) and watching YouTube videos , especially h3h3 which is also an incel and is sooo funny .

Girls will never like us , so we don’t have to give a ѕhit about them either , I know this is not easy as I say but we are not too far gone from happiness , there is always a thing that makes life better !

We just have to accept the truth that no matter what , girls will never be interested in us . So we should play the game by its rules ...
"I stopped trying to get girls after my first date with a decent looking girl ,"

At least you CAN date "decent"looking girls. After H.S, I can't date anyone. Only obese whales , trannies and homosexuals want to date me these days and only my mom and sister think I look "handsome." Outside of obese people , faggots and my own family members, no one really thinks I look good or wants to date me. I've actually asked 2 girls out in college and talked to about 6 other women. Not a crazy high amount, but still quite a bit.

(not saying my sister or mom want to date me, but they are some of the only people who think I look decent at this point)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Btw, fakecel if you can get dates. """"""""Mentalcels"""""" like you unironically just need to improve themselves, unless you want to be a volcel for the rest of your life, but then you don't get to complain.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Btw, fakecel if you can get dates. """"""""Mentalcels"""""" like you unironically just need to improve themselves, unless you want to be a volcel for the rest of your life, but then you don't get to complain.
Guys who can date "decent" looking women shouldn't be on here.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Guys who can date women shouldn't be on here.
Ftfy.
That would be a tough one. Realistically, almost anyone can have sex. for some people their only option may be a 500 lbs black lady or tranny. Can they not be incels too?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
That would be a tough one. Realistically, almost anyone can have sex. for some people their only option may be a 500 lbs black lady or tranny. Can they not be incels too?
The orthodox answer is that you're a volcel if you refuse to go for "500 lbs black lady".

Depending on how you speculate about the definition of incel, you can conclude that up to 80% male population are incels, because females are only really attracted to Chad, but it doesn't make sense.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
bcroger2 said:
tremor said:
Guys who can date "decent" looking women shouldn't be on here.
What if other criteria make said women undateable?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
The orthodox answer is that you're a volcel if you refuse to go for "500 lbs black lady".

Depending on how you speculate about the definition of incel, you can conclude that up to 80% male population are incels, because females are only really attracted to Chad, but it doesn't make sense.
To me, if the only women you can date are obese, transgender or hideously ugly, you can qualify as an incel. Realistically, almost anyone can have sex if they try, but if the only people you can fuck are obese black ladies or men, whats the point?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
To me, if the only women you can date are obese, transgender or hideously ugly, you can qualify as an incel. Realistically, almost anyone can have sex if they try, but if the only people you can fuck are obese black ladies or men, whats the point?
t. volcel.

Better volcel than cuck or fаg though.