We Should Revive the Coliseum

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Completely retаrded and out of the blue idea, but I was thinking how great it would be to go back to the Roman times, where we could challenge Chad to a fight to the death, where the victor gets the spoils. I know that many Chads are athletic, but with everything on the line, I imagine incels would fight so much harder just to get what they want, whereas pretty boy chad never had to really work hard a day in his life.

In that society, at least attractiveness might better suit survival, where the actual strong and talented men are most succesful. Plus, we‘d get a chance to get even with chad and show him up. As it is now, if you fight a chad (hypothetically), people would root for him and see it as an offense if you won.

Idk why I wrote this retаrded ѕhit, but thoughts?

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Chad doesn't have to be athletic. Chad is purely genetics
View attachment 7806
All the more reason for us to enact a world where strength and strength of character are rewarded. Pretty boy chads being vanquished by inkwells, and their Stacies being redistributed to the gymcel victors. Hyper gamy is punishable by death, and only looksmatching within 2 points of each other is acceptable, with preference given to the wants of the male.

rev van mev

Chilling.
Completely retаrded and out of the blue idea, but I was thinking how great it would be to go back to the Roman times, where we could challenge Chad to a fight to the death, where the victor gets the spoils. I know that many Chads are athletic, but with everything on the line, I imagine incels would fight so much harder just to get what they want, whereas pretty boy chad never had to really work hard a day in his life.

In that society, at least attractiveness might better suit survival, where the actual strong and talented men are most succesful. Plus, we‘d get a chance to get even with chad and show him up. As it is now, if you fight a chad (hypothetically), people would root for him and see it as an offense if you won.

I like the idea, there is actually multiple valid reasons to revive the Coliseum and gladiator bouts. One being that its a good way to dispose of criminals.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:

I like the idea, there is actually multiple valid reasons to revive the Coliseum and gladiator bouts. One being that its a good way to dispose of criminals.
Based and justice pilled, though I fear that if we did this, crime rates would drop by half as the Tyrone population falls from 6.5 percent to .001.

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
Oogabooga said:

Based and justice pilled, though I fear that if we did this, crime rates would drop by half as the Tyrone population falls from 6.5 percent to .001.
I'm sure the Coliseum would serve for pretty much all the same entertainment, economic , and political purposes it did today as it did back then. Not just criminals were gladiators but often slaves captured from other nations, soldiers, volunteer athletes, and even people who chose to become gladiator as a way to pay off steep gambling debt.

Defy

Mentalcel
I was thinking something like this for the current prison system. A chance to earn their freedom. Ppl don't necessarily have to die in the games.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:
rev van mev said:
I'm sure the Coliseum would serve for pretty much all the same entertainment, economic , and political purposes it did today as it did back then. Not just criminals were gladiators but often slaves captured from other nations, soldiers, volunteer athletes, and even people who chose to become gladiator as a way to pay off steep gambling debt.
Ngl, I’d love to see roasties fight it out, I’ve only seen 1 or 2 cat fights in my life (middle school). Better yet, it’d be very feminiѕt and empowering to have foids fight against gymmaxxed gymcels. Since they’re so strong and independent, I’m sure they’d win. Right? Right?

rev van mev

Chilling.
rev van mev said:
Oogabooga said:
Ngl, I’d love to see roasties fight it out, I’ve only seen 1 or 2 cat fights in my life (middle school). Better yet, it’d be very feminiѕt and empowering to have foids fight against gymmaxxed gymcels. Since they’re so strong and independent, I’m sure they’d win. Right? Right?
Have them fight with giant rubber floppy dildoes. The ideas are legion.