we heavily underestimate how garbage the life of the average man is (and will be)

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
the ONLY people who i've seen enjoy life are the ones who had either looks or wealth during their youth (even both)
it makes me mad how unfair life is, people are given everything they need in life by mummy and daddy's credit card and genes
the rest of us just exist to rot and serve the few top winners

most men are on course to die alone
they will spend their youth to try and date (but will fail)
so they instead decide to earn money and "become" rich
but by then, they will be too old and too late, they'll have no friends, no family, no time, nothing
it is depressing but this is the future

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
opportunity has ALWAYS been a myth, yet keeps MOTIVATIVING folks somehow,... I guess HOPE, even USELESS hope is truly eternal
speaking of opportunities, i've never seen a man's life improve at all
men seem to have a paved path that they follow
successful men in youth will live successful while vise versa
opportunity is garbage, bluepill scam
in this shit world, all that matters is luck and how much you can fuck other men over

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
opportunity has ALWAYS been a myth, yet keeps MOTIVATIVING folks somehow,... I guess HOPE, even USELESS hope is truly eternal
speaking of opportunities, i've never seen a man's life improve at all
men seem to have a paved path that they follow
successful men in youth will live successful while vise versa
opportunity is garbage, bluepill scam
in this ѕhit world, all that matters is luck and how much you can fuck other men over
Thats my WHOLE point... the AMERICAN dream has been a COMPLETE SCAM since the 80s, dont fall for the BULLSHIT!!!! Americans are conditioned from birth to ACCECPT BULLSHIT!! Just becomes PART of our NATURE

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Youre in fact a blackpilled by life….

But in spirit a redpiller, ready also to react properly instead only complaining openly and licking virtually foids asses in hidden PM.....