We have an infiltrator from IT

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
there are multiple reddit threads about us, i think there will probably be more infiltrators tbh.
Is there new ones? lol. Im glad fagma left us alone. .co is doing us a favour by distracting those lowlifes away from here.

Gnuking

Incels.Net Novice
OysterSauce said:
Eyo Solo said:
Bet that "foidbuster69" user is an infiltrator.
I bet there are in fact multiple infiltrators, not just this one. I bet there are others who were smart enough not to tell about it publicly.
Obviously, and there not smart I can tell which ones it is, we just wait until they talk.
There’s so many people who have join in the past few days who are obviously just either trying to troll or trying to do the AMA’s and try to make us feel bad. Those are just the visible people I’d bet there’s twice as many lurking in the shadows. I’m honestly suspicious of everyone who’s join in the last 2ish weeks

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Cucks has been tried to breach inside our places many times but they fail in the end.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
There’s so many people who have join in the past few days who are obviously just either trying to troll or trying to do the AMA’s and try to make us feel bad. Those are just the visible people I’d bet there’s twice as many lurking in the shadows. I’m honestly suspicious of everyone who’s join in the last 2ish weeks
(Just kidding)

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Eyo Solo said:
OysterSauce said:
I bet there are in fact multiple infiltrators, not just this one. I bet there are others who were smart enough not to tell about it publicly.
Obviously, and there not smart I can tell which ones it is, we just wait until they talk.
Yes, and Im usually right about which ones it is before they talk, its obvious they are not incels. I don't trust alot of the new users either.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Gnuking said:
(Just kidding)
I also joined on that date lol.

StoicNihilist

Living Eugenics Advertisement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Good to know our new "no foids" policy is stirring up drama on IT.

This also goes to show that the Bluepill Section drew in a lot of IT fаggots. Screw them.