We have a problem... Time to ban all those shitscord wh*res.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Since quite some time... i'm seeing girls coming here and start openly sharing their discord garbage or implying they have one. Pretty much everyone with brains knows that shitty app is orbiting central. It was a gaming app some time ago, but like Twitch, it become a place where women could act as "Queens". I hope the staff members start banning in sight and without warning this attention seeking wh*res when they openly give their discord. They are disturbing this place with that wh*re behavior.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
let me be honest
i was going to troll the fck out of the discord server.
You deserve to be banned for criticizing the way i write wh*re, and for sharing your discord in the open.
Another trash who came here looking for orbiters.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
On top of that, you were implying that a female discord group exists with the sole purpose of laughing at us. Truly pathetic.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
But didn't you orbit some of them? :D You say ban all of them but orbit some of them at the same time!

PeñaColada said:
let me be honest
i was going to troll the fck out of the discord server.
Okay chadsexual.
I only talk with one, and not on discord. You orbit thousands on discord. Including love.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Hidden said:
But didn't you orbit some of them? :D You say ban all of them but orbit some of them at the same time!

Okay chadsexual.
I only talk with one, and not on discord. You orbit thousands on discord. Including love.
yea, they asked me what the code was and we chatted a bit
they are over the age of 21 and i am not, we arent dating
You don't know when to shut up. You attention seeking garbage.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
PeñaColada said:
yea, they asked me what the code was and we chatted a bit
they are over the age of 21 and i am not, we arent dating
You don't know when to shut up. You attention seeking garbage.
Amiya said:
Defy said:
There's a "femcel" discord? NANI!!
Not "femcel", but a female only discord, who laugh at this forum. Or that was what this bitch said.
never said that, just asked for the code.
And you are still talking... Incredible, shut the fuсking up. And by asking the code, you are implying that group exist.
Dumb bitch.

ortharzeal

Might makes right
Discuck isn't just a cesspool of numales, trannies and foids. It's also a honeypot that literally shares users' data with FBI.

Imagine actually using discuck as an incel in a world where being sub8 and uncucked is declared terrorism.

IMO mentions of discuck should be restricted and links there - deleted.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Discuck isn't just a cesspool of numales, trannies and foids. It's also a honeypot that literally shares users' data with FBI.

Imagine actually using discuck as an incel in a world where being sub8 and uncucked is declared terrorism.

IMO mentions of discuck should be restricted and links there - deleted.
Yes to all of that.

Hidden

Good morning
Why yes, I ask hypergamous sl*ts here to make me a sandwich, and they are not "thousands".
I haven't seen her for more than a month now tho, and didn't "orbit" her.
You orbit thousands on discord. Including love.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Why yes, I ask hypergamous sl*ts here to make me a sandwich, and they are not "thousands".
I haven't seen her for more than a month now tho, and didn't "orbit" her.
Amiya said:
You orbit thousands on discord. Including love.
And that hypergamous garbage should be banned for implying having a discord openly.