We are worthless

LonelyGuy

BANNED
I have come to the conclusion that, since we will never find a girlfriend let alone have any kids or anything to spread our genes on this earth, our whole existence on this earth is pointless, and essentially we are worthless and should never have been born as our bloodline will technically be extinct when we die

leftbehind

We're not even worthless just evolutionarily. We're worthless in all other ways too. Honestly, how many of us have actually achieved anything? I've been depressed my entire life.

Jumin

BANNED
I’m still optimistic. But then again I’m not sure if I’m incel. I hope I’m not stirring the pot but I haven’t seen any girl incels, and I’m a girl, so maybe I’m not an incel? So confusing :( But I’ve never had you know what just like you...can anyone help clarify? Can girls be incels too?

FantomRavens

BANNED
In my opinion, you are only worthless if you declare yourself worthless. Someone who says they are worthless will of course have a harder time to find worth. If you don't feel like you are worth anything, then think of ways to make yourself feel like you are worth something. Set some small goals, then bigger goals. You'll feel accomplished one day, and to start is by acknowledging that you can have worth and self worth.

youreworthmore

I understand that this forum is all about being involuntarily celibate and being unsatisfied with that, but there is absolutely so much more to you than your bad luck with dating. You are a person, first and foremost, and you have at least one other interest than that, no matter how small it is. And even if not, you are not at the old ripe age of 70-80 when you're about to die of a fuсking stroke (or at least I hope you're not). You have time to discover yourself and what you're all about. I genuinely believe you have so much potential, even if you don't see it yet. Please never stop trying and I hope you eventually find genuine happiness.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Incels are not worthless, most of them probably have higher IQs than most Chad's on average. Mostly its women who make them so depressed they never realize their full potential. Most chad's have no potential, women are basically reversing the evolution of the human race.

Virg22

I am about to have a bach degree in biology and will be going to graduate school. I have achieved nothing in relationships with anyone, but this might have contributed to my eventual success in academics. :p it took YEARS of therapy though and just kind of giving up to get where I am though.

AllenKnox

BANNED
No one is worthless. Everyone has a purpose in this world, you just have to find it. That special thing that makes you worth every second people spend with you. Mine? It’s my ability to make people smile. No matter who they are, I try my damn hardest to make them smile. It’s what makes me smile. It lets me know that I’m able to make a difference in someone’s day. I’m sure if you just look long and hard, you’ll find your thing. Remember, you are worth millions, even if people don’t show it. Every life is precious, please don’t look down on yourself.

tanklin

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Incels are not worthless, most of them probably have higher IQs than most Chad's on average. Mostly its women who make them so depressed they never realize their full potential. Most chad's have no potential, women are basically reversing the evolution of the human race.
But the important thing is to overcome the depression caused by girls. Not focus on that, focus on our own qualities and getting things done

SonOfAgony

Since sight has been developed, scent/body odor had less and less to take in evolutionary seleciton.

It was never about who was smarter, but rather better looking. Seeking "soul mate" was always about fulfilling some selfish need.

AND on top of all this bullshit, society's hipocrisy made it even harder. Ive been rejected even by disabled girls!!!!

Oh the agony I have to go through every single fuсking day of my miserable life, seeing couples that even made it, and knowing that no matter what I do i will always be despised and hated because of how I look.

Jimmycoopz

Jumin said:
I’m still optimistic. But then again I’m not sure if I’m incel. I hope I’m not stirring the pot but I haven’t seen any girl incels, and I’m a girl, so maybe I’m not an incel? So confusing :( But I’ve never had you know what just like you...can anyone help clarify? Can girls be incels too?
Literally what the fuck did I just read?

Iamnotanincel

BANNED
You can easily find a gf, you aren’t looking hard enough. There are more than 3 billion women and you can’t find one. Maybe the problem is within you and you need to change. Just a theory. There are guides online. Just be nice and confident. Also don’t go out of your league. You can’t get a 10 if you’re a 2

goopjuiceaa

BANNED
IntoTheFire said:
Jumin said:
Can girls be incels too?
Statistic says that after 22-24yo there are 5 times more male virgins, so no, famales can't be incel.
Well come on I bet theres atleast a couple females who feel rejected, and dejected because of past experiences, maybe just one that soured them. Im not saying that the majority are female incels but im saying that theres some here and there.