We are the new generation of conservatives.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
i can understand having pride & not wanting to date the town bicycle, but a lot of you guys out there are too hung up on virgins. times have changed, good luck finding a girl that hasn't been deflowered, specially the older you get. there's way too much emphasis in the red/black pill communities about lay count, it's antiquated, toothpaste out of the tube, get with the times or get left behind
NEWBIE huh? It SHOWS!!!

lethargic

Incels.Net Junior
lethargic said:
i can understand having pride & not wanting to date the town bicycle, but a lot of you guys out there are too hung up on virgins. times have changed, good luck finding a girl that hasn't been deflowered, specially the older you get. there's way too much emphasis in the red/black pill communities about lay count, it's antiquated, toothpaste out of the tube, get with the times or get left behind
NEWBIE huh? It SHOWS!!!
no, i used to be like that too, then it dawned on me, the expectation is ridiculous. we don't live in those old days where you'd ask some girls dad for permission to date his daughter and he'd ask how many goats you have. not to mention different societies have had different courting norms throughout history, we just happen to have been dominated by western european ones much like religion, you can still find tribes out there where monogamy is not the norm

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
lethargic said:
NEWBIE huh? It SHOWS!!!
no, i used to be like that too, then it dawned on me, the expectation is ridiculous. we don't live in those old days where you'd ask some girls dad for permission to date his daughter and he'd ask how many goats you have. not to mention different societies have had different courting norms throughout history, we just happen to have been dominated by western european ones much like religion, you can still find tribes out there where monogamy is not the norm

WHATEVER CHAD, incoming ban detected, worry not..

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
I got promoted to the approved submitters club! Yay!! I hope this thread doesn't get me kicked out.

DISCLAIMER: I use the word conservative not necessarily in the political sense, but in the sense of the word's literal definition "holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, an opposition to modernism in favor of returning to "the way things were."" For this reason I don't consider the vast majority of modern republicans or any of those weird right wing movements like the "alt-right" or whatever to be true conservatives, despite that they may label themselves as such. I consider a true conservative to be someone who tries to live life like it's the 50's. These days that's mostly old sacks of bones who were around in the 50's. They usually spend all their time talking about how things were "so much better back in my day." That's what I call a true conservative.

I'm not trying to argue politics. I'm merely pointing out my observation that during my time on this website I've noticed that some key incel beliefs happen to coincide with a few key conservative beliefs.

We're both strongly against feminiѕts and SJWs. We both yearn to recreate a time when society had radically different social and moral standards. A time when sl*t shaming was still a thing, for both women and men. It was looked down upon for women to wear skimpy outfits in public just to tease men. A time when women were feminine, compassionate, and knew their role to play in life. Marriage was the norm and divorce was looked down upon. There were far less women in the workplace, meaning you wouldn't be turned down from a job just because a female boss doesn't want to look at your ugly face every day.

Now I'm not saying we are or will become exactly like conservatives of the 50's ideologically. There's plenty of things us and conservatives don't necessarily agree on, like religion. Most Incels seem to either not believe in the existence of a god or if they do they resent him for putting us into such shitty lives.

My main point is this: In 20 or so years, after all the old conservatives alive now are dead, who's going to replace them as the only remaining group that still advocates for LESS female "empowerment" and the return of morality in dating? Isn't that kind of what's already happening now? A generation of normies bluepilled by a society ruled by feminazis and SJWs has come to dismiss everything we say on the grounds that we're just mentally inept losers, but in fact we're actually having intelligent discussions about important things like men's rights and morality. How are we any different from those old people our generation collectively dismisses as "kooks living in the past?"

Plz don't kick me out of the club.
This is so based. Bravo!

Dr.C

Incels.Net Novice
I am a conservative and also a white Christian male. Even for conservative Chad like me, the world is turning on us. Our beliefs will be outlawed by the radical neo-liberal left thought police. Stay strong brothers.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
whats wrong wt feminiѕts and SJW's?
They make really hateful and ignorant accusations towards you based on your religion, skin-color, political leaning etc.
ie. Heard one SJW at work call anti-maskers racist, Neo-nazі, White Supremicists. They usually love name calling like that. All of which are terribly insulting, and considering they rarely know the people they are bashing, there is usually no evidence to support it.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Conservatives are the same when it comes to women's rights. I am a democrat, who takes covid seriously and don't like Trump, but I am still blackpilled.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
I am a conservative and also a white Christian male. Even for conservative Chad like me, the world is turning on us. Our beliefs will be outlawed by the radical neo-liberal left thought police. Stay strong brothers.
You being a Chad have no idea what we are going through (being bullied, oppressed, stepped on all the time). Sorry.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Conservatives are the same when it comes to women's rights. I am a democrat, who takes covid seriously and don't like Trump, but I am still blackpilled.
Not that blackpilled:
Democrats support the welfare state which essentially suppresses incels: why settle for an incel when welfare guaratees financial security? Why appreciate incels when welfare makes entertainment affordable so they spend money on Chads to make them wealthy celebrities, and tax incels to fund it?
Democrats support expanded immigration for tech jobs, which means bringing in mostly single men from India to work in jobs incels used to have. They then help offshore the work to InfoSys and other companies in India. FAANG and big tech have huge software development labs in India.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
Not that blackpilled:
Democrats support the welfare state which essentially suppresses incels: why settle for an incel when welfare guaratees financial security? Why appreciate incels when welfare makes entertainment affordable so they spend money on Chads to make them wealthy celebrities, and tax incels to fund it?
Democrats support expanded immigration for tech jobs, which means bringing in mostly single men from India to work in jobs incels used to have. They then help offshore the work to InfoSys and other companies in India. FAANG and big tech have huge software development labs in India.
True, but what about poor incel men? A $15 minimum wage, free college and cheaper healthcare helps poor incel men. Not all incel men are well to do, but many are because many do have engineering or tech jobs as you stated.
As far as immigrations, I agree for the most part. However, remember that sometimes immigrants make firms/companies and in many cases create intro tech /it jobs for younger incel men