We are the new generation of conservatives.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
i can understand having pride & not wanting to date the town bicycle, but a lot of you guys out there are too hung up on virgins. times have changed, good luck finding a girl that hasn't been deflowered, specially the older you get. there's way too much emphasis in the red/black pill communities about lay count, it's antiquated, toothpaste out of the tube, get with the times or get left behind
NEWBIE huh? It SHOWS!!!

lethargic

Incels.Net Junior
lethargic said:
i can understand having pride & not wanting to date the town bicycle, but a lot of you guys out there are too hung up on virgins. times have changed, good luck finding a girl that hasn't been deflowered, specially the older you get. there's way too much emphasis in the red/black pill communities about lay count, it's antiquated, toothpaste out of the tube, get with the times or get left behind
NEWBIE huh? It SHOWS!!!
no, i used to be like that too, then it dawned on me, the expectation is ridiculous. we don't live in those old days where you'd ask some girls dad for permission to date his daughter and he'd ask how many goats you have. not to mention different societies have had different courting norms throughout history, we just happen to have been dominated by western european ones much like religion, you can still find tribes out there where monogamy is not the norm

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
lethargic said:
NEWBIE huh? It SHOWS!!!
no, i used to be like that too, then it dawned on me, the expectation is ridiculous. we don't live in those old days where you'd ask some girls dad for permission to date his daughter and he'd ask how many goats you have. not to mention different societies have had different courting norms throughout history, we just happen to have been dominated by western european ones much like religion, you can still find tribes out there where monogamy is not the norm

WHATEVER CHAD, incoming ban detected, worry not..