We are the new generation of conservatives.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Im a true contradiction.... I definitely have conservative leanings, and despise modern "liberals", however, being a true-blooded Communist, I dont believe todays "liberalism" goes far ENOUGH!! We need MORAL FASCISM to straighten out our society, whether they want it or NOT!! And an ALL powerful TRUE Emperor, willing to make the TOUGH MORAL decisions for the well-being of ALL of us!! Yes, I know im radical, and considered crazy as fuck, but I am what I am... no apologies

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I would never fit in a traditional society. The idea of getting married, getting a job, having kids, etc seems like a nightmare to me.

I like freaks. Tradition, and especially the rigid following of it, sickens me. Degeneracy is liberation from bourgeoisie morality.
All things in moderation. Balance is always the better solution. There are good and bad things on both sides.

Lets examine rap music for instance. Rap artists are black pilled, not cucked, and aren't ashamed of their libido. But they are also, talentless and irritating to the ears and eyes.

Olanzapine

Incels.Net Junior
The commies are fuсking like hell. Sometimes I hate my friends for their speech and sucess with gorgeous women of left wing point of view. When I say "left wing women" is 99% of them in middle class social group that I access.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
I would ELIMINATE ALL "classes", where everyone is truly EQUAL... Financially, socially, etc... The ONLY way mankind will ever evolve is to reject greed, and embrace brotherhood...

Chadlite69

Incels.Net Regular
That’s the problem why associate with any political party conservative or liberal they don’t have our best interests in mind, or anyone’s other than their political party

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
Im a true contradiction.... I definitely have conservative leanings, and despise modern "liberals", however, being a true-blooded Communist, I dont believe todays "liberalism" goes far ENOUGH!! We need MORAL FASCISM to straighten out our society, whether they want it or NOT!! And an ALL powerful TRUE Emperor, willing to make the TOUGH MORAL decisions for the well-being of ALL of us!! Yes, I know im radical, and considered crazy as fuck, but I am what I am... no apologies
we agree at something comnrad

Shikibetsu

Incels.Net Novice
I agree 100%.
I actually even considered becoming Muslim,
and dating Indonesian women,
because of these reasons.
If you have old fashioned mentality, just like me, it seems like Indonesian women and muslim women are the way to go tbh.

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
I agree 100%.
If you have old fashioned mentality, just like me, it seems like Indonesian women and muslim women are the way to go tbh.
islam will take over in 50 years

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Shikibetsu said:
I agree 100%.
Good. Middle eastern foids are so beautiful and loyal. But only cause the head of the house forces them to be kind and respectful

Shikibetsu

Incels.Net Novice
Shikibetsu said:
I agree 100%.
Back in the day, I always used to hate Islam with a passion.
But lately, I have come to feel like the world might be a better place if the main religion is Islam.
I can definitely identify with the teachings,
especially regarding women.
And i actually have respect for devoted muslim women.
They're the only women who have self respect,
and won't let themselves be used by any guy.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
Schizophrenic said:
church is nonsense. Im an antinatalist
I thought you said Muslims are based in reality.
they are.
When I say church I mean its interchangable with all 3 of the major abrahamic religions. Jfl at how cucked everyone is when they seek the boot of the Hebrew as a way of empowerment. Although the Gnostics were pretty cool but sadly they were all genocided by evil-minded catholics.

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
lordoftheincels said:
I thought you said Muslims are based in reality.
they are.
When I say church I mean its interchangable with all 3 of the major abrahamic religions. Jfl at how cucked everyone is when they seek the boot of the Hebrew as a way of empowerment. Although the Gnostics were pretty cool but sadly they were all genocided by evil-minded catholics.
im not religious. Muslimw are based in the way they act not what they believe

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
To be honest I was half baked when I wrote this post. I have no idea what I was thinking. I certainly don't have any stake in the game of political labels, and I never wanted to get into that. I'm regularly in the company of old people (because I'm that much of a loser) The similarities between some things I've heard those old people say and some things I've read on this forum is what inspired this thread. When I hear an old person talking about how men and women used to be decent and longing for the return of those days, I can't help but feel we're in the same boat despite them actually living it and me not. I should've just said that and kept the word conservative out of this completely, but I wanted to make it sound more intellectual for my first quality central post.

I know you've seen my thread about having no real identity. The only semblance of an identity I sort of have these days is that I'm like a lesser version of this guy

I collect old furniture, clothes, drive an old car, listen to old music, etc. I like to pretend that I'm in another time, and I'm voluntarily staying single for decency sake because that was the standard back then. It's an elaborate cope, I know, but it feels better than being completely empty inside.
you composed it very well for being half-baked lol

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
To be honest I was half baked when I wrote this post. I have no idea what I was thinking. I certainly don't have any stake in the game of political labels, and I never wanted to get into that. I'm regularly in the company of old people (because I'm that much of a loser) The similarities between some things I've heard those old people say and some things I've read on this forum is what inspired this thread. When I hear an old person talking about how men and women used to be decent and longing for the return of those days, I can't help but feel we're in the same boat despite them actually living it and me not. I should've just said that and kept the word conservative out of this completely, but I wanted to make it sound more intellectual for my first quality central post.

I know you've seen my thread about having no real identity. The only semblance of an identity I sort of have these days is that I'm like a lesser version of this guy

I collect old furniture, clothes, drive an old car, listen to old music, etc. I like to pretend that I'm in another time, and I'm voluntarily staying single for decency sake because that was the standard back then. It's an elaborate cope, I know, but it feels better than being completely empty inside.
I think he explained it with one word.. "charm". There is nothing charming about modern living. It is like slop or flavorless porridge. Women no longer embrace femininity or the charms of the feminine, instead they want homes with white walls, bla-zay furniture, rap music in the background. Also, refrigerators were made in 1899, so its authentic to have a fridge.