We Are NOT Worthless

ThinkCell

Incels.Net Junior
Thinking that you are worthless just because girls don't want to fuck with you is the pinnacle of bluepill cuckoldry. I think we need to support each other to live a happy life without roasties. The fact that they contributed nothing to our happiness makes them useless. Do no center your life around girls.

Isol8

Incels.Net Novice
very true, there is more to life than girls and getting laid. It's a worthy goal though, I don't want to get too down on myself about it, but I'll never give up trying. But it's not going to be my only goal

HellBent464

Incels.Net Junior
It's very true my brother. I wouldn't like to fixate my happiness on getting momentary pleasure from a bitch who may eventually cheat on me for a Chad. Jerking off would be just fine.

deotheone

Incels.Net Junior
Agreed, only Weak blue-pilled Cucks define themselves based on their sexual market place value and how they are perceived by the opposite sex. Fuck that and just try and get one step closer to becoming the best version of yourself. The rest means jack-ѕhit in comparison.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
This sounds like gay MGTOW propoganda. But yes your self worth should not be determined by your marketplace value. Rap music, Pop music, Garbage music has high marketplace value and is worthless garbage. If most of the people in a marketplace are idiots, then remember, you are not actually being judged by wise people but by idiots who determine what value you have. And if judges have unfair and skewed standards, how much moreso are delusional unfair idiots.

Anyway, sexual and romantic frustration is horrible, just telling me to focus on other things is just gay MGTOW garbage. But yes you are right that our entire self worth should not depend on our marketplace value.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
I don't want to WANT women. It's built into my genes, my body. I have dreams about women wanting me. Then I have to wake up to my life. There comes a point where you just have to die spiritually to hurt God.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
I don't want to WANT women. It's built into my genes, my body. I have dreams about women wanting me. Then I have to wake up to my life. There comes a point where you just have to die spiritually to hurt God.
If there is a God I don't think he cares about us, and yes in feminiѕt countries where they make it hard to get laid, its understandable why you want to be asexual. However, asexuals have problems biologically and mentally, and have low levels of hormones, it is not healthy to be an asexual.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah low levels of hormones relating to sex. And worse, love. Sounds fine to me. If God exists he wants us all to be the same even if we cannot be that. So he just ends up torturing us.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
Yeah low levels of hormones relating to sex. And worse, love. Sounds fine to me. If God exists he wants us all to be the same even if we cannot be that. So he just ends up torturing us.
Nope you don't get it. We are meant to love. You are acting like turning grey and broken is a solution, it's not.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I don't think i am worthless considering i will put my wellbeing over any normfag and i don't care if i get judged one bit. A person could be a life threatening situation and i would just walk on, whatever happens to them happens... People die everyday anyway, these soyfags should "grow up" and realize the world isn't kind and they are not entitled to my kindness (if i ever have any). World is too damn sensitive and that's their problem.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Thinking that you are worthless just because girls don't want to fuck with you is the pinnacle of bluepill cuckoldry. I think we need to support each other to live a happy life without roasties. The fact that they contributed nothing to our happiness makes them useless. Do no center your life around girls.
Hehe, I have to agree... Ive ALWAYS known I wasnt worthless.. NOT only that, but im one of the most important beings in human history(with an ego to match, obviously).. However, many incels do believe they are somehow worthless, because in the eyes of FOIDS and NPCS, we seem to be.
But I find the OPPOSITE to be true! We are far more valuable in the scheme of things then any NPC, chad or stacy.. they are the WEAK ones, and shallow beyond words.

Saint Mentalcel

ThinkCell said:
Hehe, I have to agree... Ive ALWAYS known I wasnt worthless.. NOT only that, but im one of the most important beings in human history(with an ego to match, obviously).. However, many incels do believe they are somehow worthless, because in the eyes of FOIDS and NPCS, we seem to be.
But I find the OPPOSITE to be true! We are far more valuable in the scheme of things then any NPC, chad or stacy.. they are the WEAK ones, and shallow beyond words.
Perfectly said, these normfags' lives are just based on projection. Whatever they criticize us of just bounces right back on them, they're just a bunch of retаrded hypocrites.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I would not say that I am worthless, I would say that I am less capable

for exemple when I was a kid finishing crash bandicoot was a extreme challenge , I spent months playing that dawn game , however other kids could finish it in one afternoon

Saint Mentalcel

raritybestpony133724 said:
You guys are just to lazy to get off your asses and try to improve to get a girl.
i'm surprised that this site had so many retards a few years ago
I didn't even notice those two retards with the same pfp but yeah, this site was filled with a ton of fakecels and NPCs back then.