war break out with antifa and nat socs, who do you side with?

pick one

• i would side the nat socs

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • i would side with antifa

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • i would just watch it while i eat popcorn

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Hidden

Insanity pilled
Hidden said:
Don't care since both of them hate me. I would sit and watch the world burn.

View attachment 22721
the feminazis killed 941 million incels babies, nazis killed 6 mi jews, so its obvious who is the bigger threat
The real Nat socs don't exists my man. The word "nazі" was made by the elites to insult the actual Nat Soc of that time, they never called themselves "Nazis".

Today's Nat Soc are very different compared to their origins, other than seeing white raсe as a something like a God raсe.

Most Strom fags cope hard by defending M'Toilet, and they are annoying.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:
Hidden said:
Don't care since both of them hate me. I would sit and watch the world burn.

View attachment 22721
the feminazis killed 941 million incels babies, nazis killed 6 mi jews, so its obvious who is the bigger threat
The real Nat socs don't exists my man. The word "nazі" was made by the elites to insult the actual Nat Soc of that time, they never called themselves "Nazis".

Today's Nat Soc are very different compared to their origins, other than seeing white raсe as a something like a God raсe.

Most Strom fags cope hard by defending M'Toilet, and they are annoying.
nat socs indeed have to stop defending holes, their own holes are causing their issues

AccountError

300 IQ monke

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Shaggy is like the incel Peter Pan with no powers.

Years away from the dogpill.

On a side note - as incels we should be facilitating the war and increasing tensions between the two sides.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
classical freemason divide and conquer. i get popcorn and get the hell out of my place and just let them kill each other